Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot note x551 dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix hot note x551 dead

Infinix hot note x551 dead

Ekreez
Ekreez
Ekreez
20-04-2016, 11:25 AM

Please I need help, my infinix hot note x551 went dead after I tried to flash some files into it using SP flash tool. After I ran it, the phone went into a boot loop and I wasn't even able to enter recovery mode with the (vol+ + power button), so I flashed it using SP flash tool and this time it didn't come on any more!.. I found the stock ROM here on Hovatek and ran it successfully using SP flash tool but the phone is still dead! Didn't come on @ all! Please I need help.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2016, 12:53 PM
(20-04-2016, 11:25 AM)Ekreez Please I need help, my infinix hot note x551 went dead after I tried to flash some files into it using SP flash tool. After I ran it, the phone went into a boot loop and I wasn't even able to enter recovery mode with the (vol+ + power button), so I flashed it using SP flash tool and this time it didn't come on any more!.. I found the stock ROM here on Hovatek and ran it successfully using SP flash tool but the phone is still dead! Didn't come on @ all! Please I need help.

Sent from my TECNO P9 using Hovatek mobile

1. whats the RAM and ROM of the phone?
2. which of the X551 firmware did you flash?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olak
olak
olak
Enthusiastic Member
01-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Check d file u flashed

X551-G808-a1 is for 16+1gb version

X551-G808-b1 is for 16+2gb version

X551-G808-c1 is for 32+2gb version

If the phone is totally dead u'll need to disconnect d battery terminal and reconnect before ur PC detect ur phone.