Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Sam
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sam

Sam

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
sammyabraziznaz
sammyabraziznaz
sammyabraziznaz
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2016, 03:35 PM

(23-04-2016, 02:22 PM)hovatek
(23-04-2016, 10:40 AM)sammyabraziznaz I still cannot oh Sad Sad.....please i need help

did you run the adb installer as admin?

Okay sooo i redownloaded the zip folder for adb_usb.ini file and extracted it...so what i did was in the place where i was suppose to select the extraction destination i now selected c:users/user/.android/ ....then extact and then my system automatically created the folder in the destination even though it was originally there and pasted then pasted the adb_usb.ini file in it Wink Wink Wink ..... thanx for the help sooo far but now i have a new challenge the pc still doesnt recognize my device when i connect the phone and the worse is that the research download tool stays at waiting and doesnt begin download ....help please Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Huh
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-04-2016, 04:34 PM
(23-04-2016, 03:35 PM)sammyabraziznaz ..help please Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Huh

* whats the username of the account you're currently logged into in windows?

** try using the username in place of USER in "C:\users\USER\"
sammyabraziznaz
sammyabraziznaz
sammyabraziznaz
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Thats my username o....indid not change it during installation of my windows so the user name is just "user"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2016, 06:16 PM
(23-04-2016, 03:35 PM)sammyabraziznaz Okay sooo i redownloaded the zip folder for adb_usb.ini file and extracted it...so what i did was in the place where i was suppose to select the extraction destination i now selected c:users/user/.android/ ....then extact and then my system automatically created the folder in the destination even though it was originally there and pasted then pasted the adb_usb.ini file in it Wink Wink Wink ..... thanx for the help sooo far but now i have a new challenge the pc still doesnt recognize my device when i connect the phone and the worse is that the research download tool stays at waiting and doesnt begin download ....help please Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Huh

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-4870.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2