Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] clockwork mod
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] clockwork mod

[Please help] clockwork mod

olang
olang
olang
Techie Member
04-02-2015, 12:23 PM

Any one who have installed clockwork mod in new tecno m3( 4.4.2)
I need that recovery image
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-02-2015, 06:33 PM
(04-02-2015, 12:23 PM)olang Any one who have installed clockwork mod in new tecno m3( 4.4.2)
I need that recovery image

you can create the CWM image using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html
Please, create the MTK backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html > zip the !files to flash folder > upload it and send us the download . link. the 4.4 ROM would help dev work
This post was last modified: 14-08-2016, 11:54 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olang
olang
olang
Techie Member
05-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Well I know the above procedure but just want to confirm with those who have done it coz a friend of mine did the same and the phone failed to boot up, just vibrate when powered on.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2015, 03:59 PM
(05-02-2015, 03:18 PM)olang Well I know the above procedure but just want to confirm with those who have done it coz a friend of mine did the same and the phone failed to boot up, just vibrate when powered on.

well, the guide emphasizes that you should do a complete MTK backup before proceeding with creating and flashing CWM recovery to the phone. ensure you use only the phone's files (select boot from phone or select boot.img from the MTK backup done).
if you're having doubts then you can port carliv touch recovery to your phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olang
olang
olang
Techie Member
05-02-2015, 08:24 PM

(05-02-2015, 03:59 PM)hovatek
(05-02-2015, 03:18 PM)olang Well I know the above procedure but just want to confirm with those who have done it coz a friend of mine did the same and the phone failed to boot up, just vibrate when powered on.

well, the guide emphasizes that you should do a complete MTK backup before proceeding with creating and flashing CWM recovery to the phone. ensure you use only the phone's files (select boot from phone or select boot.img from the MTK backup done).
if you're having doubts then you can port carliv touch recovery to your phone

Okay........ understood, the problem is the owner of the phone is too impatient I could have done much with tha phone...... anyway mkt backup is ready, do you want whole backup or just! !files -flash folder
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2015, 09:43 AM
(05-02-2015, 08:24 PM)olang Okay........ understood, the problem is the owner of the phone is too impatient I could have done much with tha phone...... anyway mkt backup is ready, do you want whole backup or just! !files -flash folder

!files to flash is just fine. Zip it and upload. You've been very supportive with your uploads. God bless!

Note!