Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions [Headline] Konga launches kongaPay.. Wow check this out!!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Headline] Konga launches kongaPay.. Wow check this out!!

[Headline] Konga launches kongaPay.. Wow check this out!!

matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
04-05-2016, 03:17 PM

[Image: KongaPay.jpg]

Inorder to facilitate payment and payment methods around the world and in africa Konga one of Africa's leading online mall has lauched KongaPay.

What is KongaPay all about?

KongaPay is a pioneering me-Commerce where users can take a photo of any item they want to sell and a payment QR code will be generated for them to share on their favorite social media sites. We’re excited to provide a unique gateway for local entrepreneurs to reach both local and international markets through social media. Speaking at the launch Shola Adekoya, Konga.com’s CEO said “Konga is launching KongaPay payment solution because we want Nigerians and Africans at large to experience the best of service at their convenience. This means we constantly evolve to be more relevant to customers and society.”

He also added that kongapay is going beyond konga.com platform because it is fast, secure, reliable and a best-in-class tecnology

What does KongaPay offer

* Instant refunds – a 1st in Nigeria.

* Every phone is a POS

* Pay with just your phone number and 4-digit PIN.

* Set up payment subscriptions and recurring payments.

* Send money to any Nigerian phone number in your contacts, without asking for an account number.

* Fully customizable iOS, Android and Web SDKs to enable merchants integrate and customize as necessary.

* Pay offline. Just show your QR code at any participating merchant store.

* Me-Commerce – a 1st in the world, where a user can create a shareable QR code for an item and get it out into social networks, thus enabling payments on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp – all through KongaPay.

This is truly innovative i must say..
Why didnt i think of this before now??
This post was last modified: 04-05-2016, 03:25 PM by matybazz.