Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Tecno L8 plus Issues
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] Tecno L8 plus Issues

[Tutorial] Tecno L8 plus Issues

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-06-2016, 05:59 PM

(19-06-2016, 04:06 PM)matybazz Scatter file is in    .txt though
Yes is in text format which am aware. After the completion of the backup, the scatter made was .bin for every partition so when I changed the individual files to .img; scatter could not load the files since it was entered as .bin on it. I had to alter the texts on the scatter for the individual files to .img before scarter could load the files. Am not sure if yo fathom me.Have you been able to flash a backup made by miracle box before@maty
This post was last modified: 19-06-2016, 06:32 PM by mensa.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-06-2016, 11:05 AM
(19-06-2016, 05:59 PM)mensa Yes is in text format which am aware. After the completion of the backup, the scatter made was .bin for every partition so when I changed the individual files to .img; scatter could not load the files since it was entered as .bin on it. I had to alter the texts on the scatter for the individual files to .img before scarter could load the files. Am not sure if yo fathom me.Have you been able to flash a backup made by miracle box before@maty

Yea i have i used scatter file from a mtk backup of the same phone i already had.. I think the issue is the scatter fike produced by miracle box... .
1. Rename all the files to thier appropriate extensions
2. Use scatter file of your phone from a different source other than the one created by miracle box or create scatter file https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12719.html
3. Then flash
You can also try to write the firmware one after the other to your phone using miracle box
See below screenshot for successful flashing.. even tho i flashed just two files...(my phone is in perfect condition)
This post was last modified: 20-06-2016, 11:09 AM by matybazz.
Attached Files
.png
scatter file miracle.PNG
Size: 71.57 KB / Downloads: 11
mensa
mensa
mensa
20-06-2016, 11:21 AM
(20-06-2016, 11:05 AM)matybazz Yea i have i used scatter file from a mtk backup of the same phone i already had.. I think the issue is the scatter fike produced by miracle box... .
1. Rename all the files to thier appropriate extensions
2. Use scatter file of your phone from a different source other than the one created by miracle box or create scatter file https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12719.html
3. Then flash
You can also try to write the firmware one after the other to your phone using miracle box
See below screenshot for successful flashing.. even tho i flashed just two files...(my phone is in perfect condition)
Yea, I thought likewise but then, scarter made by mtk is in .img format whiles that of miracle box is in .bin format. I don't think I should raname it to their original extension since scarter from mtk will not load any file when used with a backup from miracle box or??

I will try and flash to see what happens.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-06-2016, 03:13 PM
(20-06-2016, 11:21 AM)mensa Yea, I thought likewise but then, scarter made by mtk is in .img format whiles that of miracle box is in .bin format. I don't think I should raname it to their original extension since scarter from mtk will not load any file when used with a backup from miracle box or??

I will try and flash to see what happens.

See here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13600.html
skimmarboy
skimmarboy
skimmarboy
22-06-2016, 10:30 AM

Please I need tecno L8plus TWRP recovery img
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2016, 01:33 PM
(22-06-2016, 10:30 AM)skimmarboy Please I need tecno L8plus TWRP recovery img

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dpol
dpol
dpol
27-06-2016, 08:51 PM
I still cudnt use the miracle box to make d backup. This time around, using windows 7 pc, d ''Start button'' was fade - cud nt be clicked...
I checkd Hovatek list of tecno stock roms recently n i cud c Tec L8 plus' has been included on list. This was gr8 relief bcuz i'd been haunted by d promise i made here dat i wud provide its rom, whch i cudnt. Nonetheless, i still wana get this ryt, I mean Miraclebox...
Will keep on trying it until...
I had problem using MTK droid tool n sp flashT at first, also, just b4 i got 'em ryt. #smile ?
Tnx, Hovatek®, U are d best!!!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3