Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Itel it-1352 is dead after flahing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Itel it-1352 is dead after flahing

My Itel it-1352 is dead after flahing

kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
30-05-2016, 02:06 PM

So I got this phone locked and had to wipe userdata using research download 2.9 software and following this directions I found here at Hovatek. I watched the video, followed carefully the procedures and when research download was done, the phone did not power on, could not charge, could not be detected by my computer, adb and device manager. Please help. This is important to my career. I don't want my ministry to die. Please help.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
30-05-2016, 02:37 PM
(30-05-2016, 02:06 PM)kelvinsaki So I got this phone locked and had to wipe userdata using research download 2.9 software and following this directions I found here at Hovatek. I watched the video, followed carefully the procedures and when research download was done, the phone did not power on, could not charge, could not be detected by my computer, adb and device manager. Please help. This is important to my career. I don't want my ministry to die. Please help.

There are other ways to unlock other than flashing with research download tho... Btw where did you get the rom you flashed and hope its for your device if yes take out battery then put back and try flashing again(if no download from here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html) or uninstall and reinstall speadtrum driver then try flashing again
This post was last modified: 30-05-2016, 02:42 PM by matybazz.