Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android pls how do i know the right os to flash gionnee phones
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

pls how do i know the right os to flash gionnee phones

pls how do i know the right os to flash gionnee phones

kezco
kezco
kezco
16-06-2016, 07:07 PM

godevening hovatek,pls am confused on how to flash gionnee fones
i havw these gionee p2s...when i checked the software versions for the phone i saw somtin like
SW
p2s_0202_v5338 but when i checked the files on the site i saw somtin like
p2s 0201_T5303......now i wanna ask,if i use these hovatek file to flash the fone......will it work,cos its kinda confusing me about the different variants of gionee fones.......
i av had so many problem with gionee fones,i end up killing the phone,because i dont understand how to code the build no. as it is different from techno amd infinix fones.....
pls someone shud trow more light on these gionee fones
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
17-06-2016, 10:15 AM
(16-06-2016, 07:07 PM)kezco godevening hovatek,pls am confused on how to flash gionnee fones
i havw these gionee p2s...when i checked the software versions for the phone i saw somtin like
SW
p2s 0201_T5303......now i wanna ask,if i use these hovatek file to flash the fone......will it work,cos its kinda confusing me about the different variants of gionee fones.......
i av had so many problem with gionee fones,i end up killing the phone,because i dont understand  how to code the build no. as it is different from techno amd infinix fones.....

It might hard brick your phone or not compatible... It will be advisable to get a firmware with same build number... By the way whats wrong with your phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-06-2016, 04:38 PM
(16-06-2016, 07:07 PM)kezco godevening hovatek,pls am confused on how to flash gionnee fones
SW
i av had so many problem with gionee fones,i end up killing the phone,because i dont understand how to code the build no. as it is different from techno amd infinix fones.....

for Gionee P2S, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-12237.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
banpreet_b_singh
banpreet_b_singh
banpreet_b_singh
Techie Member
17-06-2016, 07:14 PM
The link provided by @hovatek might resolve any issue you are facing. Please specify the issue you are facing though.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Hovatek mobile