Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] CWM or TWRP backup of tecno h6
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] CWM or TWRP backup of tecno h6

[Please help] CWM or TWRP backup of tecno h6

adexmanner
adexmanner
adexmanner
18-06-2016, 02:55 PM

I need Tecno H6 Boot and system backup made from CWM or TWRP... I have tried to flash the phone using SP flash tool only to realize my USB port is faulty and can't connect to a computer but only to charge. So if I can get a system and boot backup from another h6 then I'd know how to fix my phone. Even if all I can get is just a Boot backup I know what next to do because when I turn d phone on it does not show any boot image at all not even the "experience smart life" but it boots to TWRP recovery.Thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-06-2016, 08:24 PM
(18-06-2016, 02:55 PM)adexmanner I need Tecno H6 Boot and system backup made from CWM or TWRP... I have tried to flash the phone using SP flash tool only to realize my USB port is faulty and can't connect to a computer but only to charge. So if I can get a system and boot backup from another h6 then I'd know how to fix my phone. Even if all I can get is just a Boot backup I know what next to do because when I turn d phone on it does not show any boot image at all not even the "experience smart life" but it boots to TWRP recovery.Thanks in advance.

we dont collect custom recovery backups.
I hope a member can help you with one

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.