Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] Lost admin password of Windows 7
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Lost admin password of Windows 7

[Please help] Lost admin password of Windows 7

Vepuriz
Vepuriz
Vepuriz
28-06-2016, 07:36 AM

It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to do this without formatting C:\ drive? thanks
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
28-06-2016, 08:50 AM
(28-06-2016, 07:36 AM)Vepuriz It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to do this without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

you can remove the hard drive and put it in an external to retrieve the data. or you can user Hiren Boot CD to set a new password for your computer. it is bootable
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2016, 01:41 PM
(28-06-2016, 07:36 AM)Vepuriz It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to do this without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9589.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Vepuriz
Vepuriz
Vepuriz
29-06-2016, 04:01 AM
(28-06-2016, 08:50 AM)Adonso you can remove the hard drive and put it in an external to retrieve the data. or you can user Hiren Boot CD to set a new password for your computer. it is bootable

I downloaded and tried Hiren Boot CD but it didn't work. It seems no update from the developer for years.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2016, 11:53 AM

(29-06-2016, 04:01 AM)Vepuriz I downloaded and tried Hiren Boot CD but it didn't work. It seems no update from the developer for years.

check the link in my previous reply

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mkasersy
Mkasersy
Mkasersy
21-09-2017, 06:56 AM
(01-07-2016, 08:14 AM)Heflin11
(28-06-2016, 07:36 AM)Vepuriz It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to reset Windows 7 admin password without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

if u forgot it , then u should remove the battery in mother board and tern ur laptop then shout it down put the battery in same place then , it will be rest

Are you kidding me ? to recover Windows 7 admin password , we have to remove the battery in mother board and tern ur laptop ?
otemzi
otemzi
otemzi
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Use iseepassword look for a cracked one to make a bootable flashdrive or disk then go to bios setting via recovery and make the disk bootable first a menu will come up upon loading and u will be asked to delete passwords for which ever partition you need. I did exactly this lastwk for win7 ultimate hope it works

Sent from my IMBA_S5_v2 using Hovatek Forum