Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My tecno c8 is stacked on boot after upgrading to marshmallow
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My tecno c8 is stacked on boot after upgrading to marshmallow

My tecno c8 is stacked on boot after upgrading to marshmallow

randy
randy
randy
Enthusiastic Member
29-06-2016, 05:16 PM

Pls hovatek I have serious problem dat I really need ya help so badly before I end up in my grave.. The problem is I have tecno c8 Android 5.0.2 nd was upgrading to 6.0..so I flashed to cwm recovery and did everything smoothly.. So after updating and wen it reboots the boot image get stacked at "experience smart life" and can't continue again.. But my problem is dat de cwm recovery file manager read only internal memory of de fone but not de external sd card even if u mount de external sd card nothing better comes out of it.. I have de stock roms too on my sd card not in de fones internal memory.. Since the cwm recovery can't give access to external sd I then flashed it again with twrp correctly but the problem is dat the twrp is only compatible with 5.0 not 6.0 so it dasnt work. Twrp recovery too has the ability to show external sd nd dats wat de stock roms are on.. My biggest help is if u can help me with any twrp recovery for my c8 compatible with 6.0...Humbly hoping to hear from u hovatek.. Thanks so much..
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
30-06-2016, 10:19 AM
(29-06-2016, 05:16 PM)randy Pls hovatek I have serious problem dat I really need ya help so badly before I end up in my grave.. The problem is I have tecno c8 Android 5.0.2 nd was upgrading to 6.0..so I flashed to cwm recovery and did everything smoothly.. So after updating and wen it reboots the boot image get stacked at "experience smart life" and can't continue again.. But my problem is dat de cwm recovery file manager read only internal memory of de fone but not de external sd card even if u mount de external sd card nothing better comes out of it.. I have de stock roms too on my sd card not in de fones internal memory.. Since the cwm recovery can't give access to external sd I then flashed it again with twrp correctly but the problem is dat the twrp is only compatible with 5.0 not 6.0 so it dasnt work. Twrp recovery too has the ability to show external sd nd dats wat de stock roms are on.. My biggest help is if u can help me with any twrp recovery for my c8 compatible with 6.0...Humbly hoping to hear from u hovatek.. Thanks so much..
This is quite confusing because you cant flash stock rom via custom recovery. The update you did previously how did you do it really and which file did you use to flash through cwm
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-07-2016, 10:24 AM
(29-06-2016, 05:16 PM)randy Pls hovatek I have serious problem dat I really need ya help so badly before I end up in my grave.. The problem is I have tecno c8 Android 5.0.2 nd was upgrading to 6.0..so I flashed to cwm recovery and did everything smoothly.. So after updating and wen it reboots the boot image get stacked at "experience smart life" and can't continue again.. But my problem is dat de cwm recovery file manager read only internal memory of de fone but not de external sd card even if u mount de external sd card nothing better comes out of it.. I have de stock roms too on my sd card not in de fones internal memory.. Since the cwm recovery can't give access to external sd I then flashed it again with twrp correctly but the problem is dat the twrp is only compatible with 5.0 not 6.0 so it dasnt work. Twrp recovery too has the ability to show external sd nd dats wat de stock roms are on.. My biggest help is if u can help me with any twrp recovery for my c8 compatible with 6.0...Humbly hoping to hear from u hovatek.. Thanks so much..

you can't flash your stock ROM via a custom recovery. you'll likely end up with an error.
you best download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash stock recovery.img using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
If you really need TWRP for Tecno C8 Marshmallow then check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13353.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
randy
randy
randy
Enthusiastic Member
02-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Thank u so much hovatek.you are really helpful to us so much.. Now my fone is back and working perfectly again.. Thanks