Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Xposed Framework installation
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Xposed Framework installation

[Please help] Xposed Framework installation

murphy2get
murphy2get
murphy2get
07-07-2016, 08:41 AM

i wanted installing Xprivacy app on my tecno Phantom z mini but its demanding me to intall xposed framework. please can xposed framework work on z mini and if yes how do i go about it? thanks
mensa
mensa
mensa
07-07-2016, 09:47 AM
(07-07-2016, 08:41 AM)murphy2get i wanted installing Xprivacy app on my tecno Phantom z mini but its demanding me to intall xposed framework. please can xposed framework work on z mini and if yes how do i go about it? thanks

Xprivacy is a module under xposed framework and for that matter; you will need it to run it. Make sure to google search for your phone android version type and install first

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
murphy2get
murphy2get
murphy2get
07-07-2016, 09:54 AM
(07-07-2016, 09:47 AM)mensa
(07-07-2016, 08:41 AM)murphy2get i wanted installing Xprivacy app on my tecno Phantom  z mini but its demanding me to intall xposed framework. please can xposed framework work on z mini and if yes how do i go about it? thanks

Xprivacy is a module under xposed framework and for that matter; you will need it to run it. Make sure to google search for your phone android version type and install first

Make sure to google search for your phone android version type and install first. pls be a little bit specific
mensa
mensa
mensa
07-07-2016, 10:55 AM
(07-07-2016, 09:54 AM)murphy2get Make sure to google search for your phone android version type and install first. pls be a little bit specific

Xposed framework is designed for lollipop and KitKat android version. If your phone is running on lollipop; there is a type of xposed you need to install and if yours is running on KitKat; there is a type of xposed you need to install. Google search for xposed for the android version your phone is running on and install first before you can use the module xprivacy.