Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android How to root Sony Xperia z3 plus dual sim running marshmallow
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to root Sony Xperia z3 plus dual sim running marshmallow

How to root Sony Xperia z3 plus dual sim running marshmallow

peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
09-07-2016, 10:42 PM

Is there a working way of rooting Sony Xperia z3 plus dual sim e6533 running marshmallow?

Sent from my E6533 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2016, 04:59 AM
(09-07-2016, 10:42 PM)peter osoro Is there a working way of rooting Sony Xperia z3 plus dual sim e6533 running marshmallow?

see https://www.search4roots.com/how-to-easi...low-6-0-1/
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
13-07-2016, 10:39 AM
That didn't work

kirroonn
kirroonn
kirroonn
27-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Here what I found in Sony Xperia Z3 Manual that:
  1. To root your your firstly you need to install TWRP recovery on your device.
  2. Download the SuperSU Zip.
  3. Now move zip file into your SD Card.
  4. Now Boot your Z3 in recovery mode. To do this Switch off your Xperia Z3 first, Switch it back on and the time when you see your phone’s LED notification light turn Pink! (or any other color) — start pressing either the Volume UP or Volume Down key a couple of times to make your phone boot into recovery mode.

5. Once your phone in recovery mode, Tap on Install » browse to the location where you saved the supersu zip files and tap on it.
  6. Now at the bottom of the screen, do a swipe on the Swipe to confirm flash option to begin flashing.
  7. This will start the flashing process on your phone and take some time to finish.
  8. Go back to the main menu of recovery and tap on Reboot » then, tap on System to reboot your phone.
Now your phone is rooted successfully. For brief view you can check manual.