Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android sp flash tool error , please help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

sp flash tool error , please help

sp flash tool error , please help

Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
12-07-2016, 11:39 AM

good day sir. 

i downloaded a stock rom for my phone tecno phantom z mini from the collections of stock roms thread in this website. 

so after extracting it and loading the scatter file in sp flash tool. all the partition names was ticked and i was happy that it is just to click on downloadthe plug my phone but after doing that this error message(PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded) pop us pics below. please help
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture.JPG
Size: 35.43 KB / Downloads: 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2016, 10:27 AM
(12-07-2016, 11:39 AM)Akanbigraphix good day sir. 

i downloaded a stock rom for my phone tecno phantom z mini from the collections of stock roms thread in this website. 

so after extracting it and loading the scatter file in sp flash tool. all the partition names was ticked and i was happy that it is just to click on downloadthe plug my phone but after doing that this error message(PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded) pop us pics below. please help

use the firmware upgrade option.
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
Akanbigraphix
13-07-2016, 10:40 AM
(13-07-2016, 10:27 AM)hovatek
(12-07-2016, 11:39 AM)Akanbigraphix good day sir. 

use the firmware upgrade option.

sir have done that. but after flashing it my phone just remain dead. i evn charged and charged it but it didnt come on. so i now copy the system.img file in the rom to the one i back with mtk droid tool since that was the only thing missing in the rom but after flashing all. my phone just one to show that the preloader is okay but the system.img file is nt compatible with it because it didnt vibrabe when on, and it just shows only the experience smart life now, and can only boot to recovery mode. and the battery charging sign just show too but now not charging
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2016, 09:20 PM
(13-07-2016, 10:40 AM)Akanbigraphix use the firmware upgrade option.

sir have done that. but after flashing it my phone just remain dead. i evn charged and charged it but it didnt come on. so i now copy the system.img file in the rom to the one i back with mtk droid tool since that was the only thing missing in the rom but after flashing all. my phone just one to show that the preloader is okay but the system.img file is nt compatible with it because it didnt vibrabe when on, and it just shows only the experience smart life now, and can only boot to recovery mode. and the battery charging sign just show too but now not charging

attach a picture of the files in your MTK droid tools backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.