Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to flash Mediatek firmware (scatter)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to flash Mediatek firmware (scatter)

[Tutorial] How to use Miracle Box to flash Mediatek firmware (scatter)

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2018, 10:46 AM

(19-06-2018, 09:56 PM)francismwaura Hey, thanks for the scatter file my question is do you have a stock rom backed up using sp flash tool??. Thanks

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Lilwizzy
Lilwizzy
Lilwizzy
Enthusiastic Member
06-07-2018, 05:26 PM
miracle start button is not working pls help
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
06-07-2018, 07:41 PM
(06-07-2018, 05:26 PM)Lilwizzy miracle start button is not working pls help

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html for how to fix it

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
07-07-2018, 05:11 PM
(20-07-2016, 03:39 PM)lakunle1love "7. In the window that pops up, select the scatter file and click Open. The file you wish to flash should be in the same folder as the scatter file and in .bin format for best compatibility"

Please throw more light on that ?, do you mean we're renaming all the files inside  the downloaded extracted firmware's folder?

Because there are some files in the downloaded extracted firmware's folder that are not  .bin
He mean flash .bin file are are the best than scatter file ones.. So please don't change any files . Just focus on this:

7. In the window that pops up, select the scatter file and click Open. The file you wish to flash should be in the same folder as the scatter file.
Aralph
Aralph
Aralph
10-12-2018, 05:56 PM

Hello all i'm new here at the forum and i have some kind of problem with miracle box, i downloaded all the versions to see if the problem still happens and it does, the problem is when i press the read or something else that makes the software go "downloading boot8" miracle box stays like that for some time and closes by itself.
I downloaded the latest non hardware/dongle and same problem on all of them, i tried before flashing my phone with spflashtools but i don't know why phone just stays stuck at "flash" or "download" and i get errors after so i just wanted to try miracle box to test it out if i could get my phone flashed since my phone doesn't even turn on but when i plug in on the pc it detects MTK usb Port means not everything is lost.
Thanks in advance.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-12-2018, 07:23 PM
(10-12-2018, 05:56 PM)Aralph Hello all i'm new here at the forum and i have some kind of problem with miracle box, i downloaded all the versions to see if the problem still happens and it does, the problem is when i press the read or something else that makes the software go "downloading boot8" miracle box stays like that for some time and closes by itself.
I downloaded the latest non hardware/dongle and same problem on all of them, i tried before flashing my phone with spflashtools but i don't know why phone just stays stuck at "flash" or "download" and i get errors after so i just wanted to try miracle box to test it out if i could get my phone flashed since my phone doesn't even turn on but when i plug in on the pc it detects MTK usb Port means not everything is lost.
Thanks in advance.

create a new thread so we'll focus on this
heldworld
heldworld
heldworld
15-04-2019, 01:38 AM
Hi. Thanks for the great jobs here. 
Can i just patch my boot.img with magisk and flash it back with miracle box to root my android?. If yes, i have my scatter files ready. What are those files i will select when asked which files am flashing? 
Am using tecno l9 plus. Thanks
This post was last modified: 15-04-2019, 01:39 AM by heldworld.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-04-2019, 09:22 AM
(15-04-2019, 01:38 AM)heldworld Hi. Thanks for the great jobs here. 
Can i just patch my boot.img with magisk and flash it back with miracle box to root my android?. If yes, i have my scatter files ready. What are those files i will select when asked which files am flashing? 
Am using tecno l9 plus. Thanks

for miracle box, you'll most likely need to select both preloader and boot.img
ensure the preloader you're flashing is actually meant for your phone and if you have any other problems then create a new thread so we'll focus on it
Hwale20
Hwale20
Hwale20
Enthusiastic Member
01-06-2020, 11:21 PM
Good evening sir.! Pls sir, I have been trying to use miracle thunder + key v2.82 to backup my techno p904 stock rom in scatter format, when ever I connect d phone to PC the miracle thunder will just disappear. I was able to backup the stock ROM successful in .bin format. Pls what might be the problem? Thanks.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
02-06-2020, 11:59 AM

(01-06-2020, 11:21 PM)Hwale20 Good evening sir.! Pls sir, I have been trying to use miracle thunder + key v2.82  to backup my techno p904 stock rom in scatter format, when ever I connect d phone to PC the miracle thunder will just disappear. I was able to backup the stock ROM successful in .bin format. Pls what might be the problem? Thanks.

if you have an antivirus program enabled, then either disable temp or add miracle thunder exe to exclusion list
if you don't then restart your pc and retry the backup in scatter file format again
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next