Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help On Bricked Tecno P5 Plus.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Help On Bricked Tecno P5 Plus.

[Please help] Help On Bricked Tecno P5 Plus.

Isaac20
Isaac20
Isaac20
27-07-2016, 09:24 AM

Please My Tecno P5 Plus Get Stuck When I Download An App And Restart My Phone. It Restart But Just Display Tecno And No Further Boot Again.I've Boot To Recovery And Wipe Data But Still The Same. Please I Cant Do It For Myself Because Of The Process That Require Pc. I Need Your Help. Am In Badagry Lagos.My Phone No.08039261902. Please If You Can Help Me Unbrick My Phone Pls Call Or Send Me Your Address If You Are In Lagos Or Near To Lagos So I Come To You And You'll Help Me Do It. Thanks........... Or Hovatek Please And Please Send Me Your Address For Me To Come To Your Shop And You'll Help Me With It .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-07-2016, 10:17 AM
(27-07-2016, 09:24 AM)Isaac20 Please My Tecno P5 Plus Get Stuck When I Download An App And Restart My Phone. It Restart But Just Display Tecno And No Further Boot Again.I've Boot To Recovery And Wipe Data But Still The Same. Please I Cant Do It For Myself Because Of The Process That Require Pc. I Need Your Help. Am In Badagry Lagos.My Phone No.08039261902. Please If You Can Help Me Unbrick My Phone Pls Call Or Send Me Your Address If You Are In Lagos Or Near To Lagos So I Come To You And You'll Help Me Do It. Thanks........... Or Hovatek Please And Please Send Me Your Address For Me To Come To Your Shop And You'll Help Me With It .

Unfortunately, we don't provide offline support ATM.
Since fixing it requires a PC, I would advise you take the phone to a technician or use a friend's PC then we would be able to guide you through fixing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Isaac20
Isaac20
Isaac20
30-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Ok.Please Tell Me The Requirement And The Links To Get Them ,then Provide Step By Step Process Knowing That I've Not Done Anything Like This Before And the Pc I Will Use Has Not Been Used For This Before. {please Not That the P5 Plus Is Still Turning On But Only Show Tecno Without Booting Further.} Please Help Me Out. Thanks.
Isaac20
Isaac20
Isaac20
30-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Now Please Help Me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-07-2016, 03:27 PM

(30-07-2016, 02:02 PM)Isaac20 Ok.Please Tell Me The Requirement And The Links To Get Them ,then Provide Step By Step Process Knowing That I've Not Done Anything Like This Before And the Pc I Will Use Has Not Been Used For This Before. {please Not That the P5 Plus Is Still Turning On But Only Show Tecno Without Booting Further.} Please Help Me Out. Thanks.

download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Isaac20
Isaac20
Isaac20
31-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Ok. But I Dont Understand "manually Install VCOM" And "scatter File+file To Be Flash". Please Explain Better To Me, Regardless Of The Links. And If I Have All These, How Do I Flash The Symtem Image ? Please.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-08-2016, 10:18 AM
(31-07-2016, 04:48 PM)Isaac20 Ok. But I Dont Understand "manually Install VCOM" And "scatter File+file To Be Flash". Please Explain Better To Me, Regardless Of The Links.  And If I Have All These, How Do I Flash The Symtem Image ? Please.

Have you downloaded the firmware yet?
If yes then install vcom driver using the guide on the pc https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html