Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I need MTK Droid Tools Backup for Infinix Zero X506 16GB
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I need MTK Droid Tools Backup for Infinix Zero X506 16GB

[Please help] I need MTK Droid Tools Backup for Infinix Zero X506 16GB

destroyedx007
destroyedx007
destroyedx007
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2015, 04:39 PM

I am not actually using the device from Infinix but my device Symphony Xplorer ZV is re-branded from Infinix Zero X506 16GB ROM. I rooted my device with iRoot (formerly Vroot). Then I used MTK Droid Tools to made CWM recovery! But unfortunately I never kept backup. Then I flashed Lollipop Custom rom for Infinix Zero X506. All was going fine but when I changed my network mode to WCDMA only from Settings my IMEI gone to hell. And my SIM cards are no more being detected by device. I tried to change it via *#*#4636#*#* but the radio never turned on again. Then I saw dialing *#06# that my IMEI is invalid. Then I tried too much to get it back via SN Write Station, MAUI META 3G etc many tool. I tried with MTK Engineering Mode tool too. But it failed to sent AT Command even I putted space between AT and +. After installing all drivers my device is detected as GADGET CDC in device manager but in all tools it shows Connecting to Meta mode failed. I hope may I need the full MTK Droid Tools Backup and restore it or I need to restore the nvram.bin Please give me link of any of them. I tried to change IMEI via MTK Droid Tools but it shows "pttycmd1: no device found."

Please some one grant me permission to download the NVRAM Backup or the whole stock backup!

My Gmail ID: destroyedx007@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2015, 06:34 PM
(16-02-2015, 04:39 PM)destroyedx007 I am not actually using the device from Infinix but my device Symphony Xplorer ZV is re-branded from Infinix Zero X506 16GB ROM. I rooted my device with iRoot (formerly Vroot). Then I used MTK Droid Tools to made CWM recovery! But unfortunately I never kept backup. Then I flashed Lollipop Custom rom for Infinix Zero X506. All was going fine but when I changed my network mode to WCDMA only from Settings my IMEI gone to hell. And my SIM cards are no more being detected by device. I tried to change it via *#*#4636#*#* but the radio never turned on again. Then I saw dialing *#06# that my IMEI is invalid. Then I tried too much to get it back via SN Write Station, MAUI META 3G etc many tool. I tried with MTK Engineering Mode tool too. But it failed to sent AT Command even I putted space between AT and +. After installing all drivers my device is detected as GADGET CDC in device manager but in all tools it shows Connecting to Meta mode failed. I hope may I need the full MTK Droid Tools Backup and restore it or I need to restore the nvram.bin Please give me link of any of them. I tried to change IMEI via MTK Droid Tools but it shows "pttycmd1: no device found."

Please some one grant me permission to download the NVRAM Backup or the whole stock backup!

My Gmail ID: destroyedx007@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img and secro.img using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
consider reading https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html for the IMEI issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.