Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] no network problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] no network problem

[Please help] no network problem

gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
07-08-2016, 10:09 AM

I reflashed a rom to my SAMSUNG gti9082 clone mt6575. It is a stock one so everything is stock nothing custom. Now i am facing a problem ,the both sims are not working.
When there is no sim at all ,it shows no sim1 and sim2 detected.
If i put a sim in any sim1 or sim2 .it doesn't work. But in status bar it shows only that only one sim is not detected.
In Apps there comes sim toolkit(which doesn't come if no sim). In contacts when i check contacts to display there comes one option sim0 .(which doesn't come when there is no sim)
Could you please help me.
IMEI are there ,i mean no problem of null imei.

:More- when i put two sims it says no service in status bar. I can't select sim management,mobile networks in settings.
Plus in contacts to display it shows sim0 and sim1 options.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 10:16 AM by gursewak.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-08-2016, 06:57 PM
(07-08-2016, 10:09 AM)gursewak I reflashed a rom to my SAMSUNG gti9082 clone mt6575. It is a stock one so everything is stock nothing custom. Now i am facing a problem ,the both sims are not working.
When there is no sim at all ,it shows no sim1 and sim2 detected.
If i put a sim in any sim1 or sim2 .it doesn't work. But in status bar it shows only that only one sim is not detected.
In Apps there comes sim toolkit(which doesn't come if no sim). In contacts when i check contacts to display there comes one option sim0 .(which doesn't come when there is no sim)
Could you please help me.
IMEI are there ,i mean no problem of null imei.

:More- when i put two sims it says no service in status bar. I can't select sim management,mobile networks in settings.
Plus in contacts to display it shows sim0 and sim1 options.

Did you write back the phone's original IMEIs?
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 06:58 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
07-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Yes i tried that too but failed i tried with mtk droid tools,imei and sn writer but they say success but after restart the imei doesn't change.
But i am observing that when i delete nvram folder in data and don't restart the phone, the sims start working untill i restart the phone and same happens again.
The imei gets changed after i delete nvram folder but after restart that old imeis. Come back and phone shows same symptoms again untill i delete nvram folder .
What i am surprised is that the nvram gets created by itself after deleting by root browser.
I can delete nvram folder to get sims working but again and again its difficult.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 11:09 PM by gursewak.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2016, 09:39 PM
(07-08-2016, 11:08 PM)gursewak Yes i tried that too but failed i tried with mtk droid tools,imei and sn writer but they say success but after restart the imei doesn't change.
But i am observing that when i delete nvram folder in data and  don't restart the phone, the sims start working untill i restart the phone and same happens again.
The imei gets changed after i delete nvram folder but after restart that old imeis. Come back and phone shows same symptoms again untill i delete nvram folder .
What i am surprised is that the nvram gets created by itself after deleting by root browser.
I can delete nvram folder to get sims working but again and again its difficult.

Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gursewak
gursewak
gursewak
Techie Member
09-08-2016, 01:11 AM

Thanks very much . It works now. Just flashed new userdataa.img and it works fine now. But is there any method to prevent twrp recovery not to delete nvram folder while wipe data feature or factory reset ,when i do this it removes nvram folder which resets the imei.?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2016, 10:41 AM
(09-08-2016, 01:11 AM)gursewak Thanks very much . It works now. Just flashed new userdataa.img and it works fine now. But is there any method to prevent twrp recovery not to delete nvram folder while wipe data feature or factory reset ,when i do this it removes nvram folder which resets the imei.?

I doubt it

Note!