Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback Downloads
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Downloads

Downloads

ckmburu
ckmburu
ckmburu
24-08-2016, 04:21 PM

I'm trying to update the twrp recovery update for tecno c5 and when I click the given link I'm taken to ad that's not even adfly. I have repeatedly tried to the download link without success. I suggest you don't commercialize this forum too much and operate as Xda forum does. Let members donate if they can with minimal ad interruptions. Rather disappointed.

Sent from my TECNO-C5 using Hovatek mobile
barolorun
barolorun
barolorun
25-08-2016, 02:52 AM
(24-08-2016, 04:21 PM)ckmburu I'm trying to update the twrp recovery update for tecno c5 and when I click the given link I'm taken to ad that's not even adfly. I have repeatedly tried to the download link without success. I suggest you don't commercialize this forum too much and operate as Xda forum does. Let members donate if they can with minimal ad interruptions. Rather disappointed.

Sorry about that. Where did you see the TWRP update for Tecno C5 on this forum? I'm also using the phone and I need it badly. I've requested for it in another thread though.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
25-08-2016, 10:54 AM
(24-08-2016, 04:21 PM)ckmburu I'm trying to update the twrp recovery update for tecno c5 and when I click the given link I'm taken to ad that's not even adfly. I have repeatedly tried to the download link without success. I suggest you don't commercialize this forum too much and operate as Xda forum does. Let members donate if they can with minimal ad interruptions. Rather disappointed.  

Paste the link here
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2016, 01:21 PM

XDA doesn't operate via donations, I don't know any successful forum that does. They use an Ad free system which requires you to pay to enjoy.
At the adf.ly page, just click Skip Ad at the top right corner and that should take you to the download destination.
Ads are vital in covering the cost of running this website. You could upgrade to our Premium Membership for private support
This post was last modified: 25-08-2016, 01:26 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.