Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Malata N403 Please Read
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Malata N403 Please Read

Malata N403 Please Read

enigma101
enigma101
enigma101
12-09-2016, 07:26 AM

Hi Guys, I'm using a Malata N403 phone and facing serious issue about flashing the stock ROM back to the phone. I'm not new with how to use sp flash tool and I have installed all the drivers needed. And the main reason why I wanted to flash my phone back to the original stock was because I was unable to delete superuser app And the binary (I needed super SU instead). My phone was really tough when it comes to unrooting, I tried different method but never worked. 

The first time I flash the phone, I achieved my aim (the superUser and the binary wEre gone but recovery.IMG and preLoader.bin didnt flash with it. My phone could on and eveRything seems okay. So I tired to format all and flash again but to my surprise it says Brom_errOr s DL get dram setting fail (0x13be). 
I've deleted sp flash tools and downloaded another, I've deleted and reinstall Vcom drivers. I've charge for more than 12 hours. Please help me out. 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
(12-09-2016, 07:26 AM)enigma101 Hi Guys, I'm using a Malata N403 phone and facing serious issue about flashing the stock ROM back to the phone. I'm not new with how to use sp flash tool and I have installed all the drivers needed. And the main reason why I wanted to flash my phone back to the original stock was because I was unable to delete superuser app And the binary (I needed super SU instead). My phone was really tough when it comes to unrooting, I tried different method but never worked. 

The first time I flash the phone, I achieved my aim (the superUser and the binary wEre gone but recovery.IMG and preLoader.bin didnt flash with it. My phone could on and eveRything seems okay. So I tired to format all and flash again but to my surprise it says Brom_errOr s DL get dram setting fail (0x13be). 
I've deleted sp flash tools and downloaded another, I've deleted and reinstall Vcom drivers. I've charge for more than 12 hours. Please help me out. 

Sounds like a mismatch error or wrong flash settings
Attach a screenshot of the error message
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 07:08 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.