Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HELP!!!...lenovo gone gaga
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HELP!!!...lenovo gone gaga

HELP!!!...lenovo gone gaga

Badass
Badass
Badass
Enthusiastic Member
17-09-2016, 06:14 PM

Pls i will appreciate if u can render me ur asistance to my lenovo s898t+ network band and google app problem.just got dis fone recently nd discovered some certain issues wrong wit ma fone dat dis phone is only used in asian countries like china or japan cuz their bandwidth is not in nigeria where i presently live pls help me wit a rom or sumtin plz am in need of ur help...thankx as u comply to my need...hovatek all d way
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-09-2016, 09:37 PM
(17-09-2016, 06:14 PM)Badass Pls i will appreciate if u can render me ur asistance to my lenovo s898t+ network band and google app problem.just got dis fone recently nd discovered some certain issues wrong wit ma fone dat dis phone is only used in asian countries like china or japan cuz their bandwidth is not in nigeria where i presently live pls help me wit a rom or sumtin plz am in need of ur help...thankx as u comply to my need...hovatek all d way

can you explain exactly whats wrong with the phone?
Badass
Badass
Badass
Enthusiastic Member
18-09-2016, 04:44 AM
Its a chinese mobile it does not have the google app or play services and it uses a tcdma instead of wcdma that means the fone can not b used outside china unless it operates wit d chinese bandwidth, tried downloading google play service n play store but any time i run the app it shutdown automatically..i cant run most apps and games cuz they demand google play service which is not present in my phone,so i was wondering if you will see to my need by helping me with ur guidelines n procedure.. I will alway b indebted to u thankz.. Waiting for ur comply hovatek team all d way
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-09-2016, 10:19 AM
(18-09-2016, 04:44 AM)Badass Its a chinese mobile it does not have the google app or play services and it uses a tcdma instead of wcdma that means the fone can not b used outside china unless it operates wit d chinese bandwidth, tried downloading google play service n play store but any time i run the app it shutdown automatically..i cant run most apps and games cuz they demand google play service which is not present in my phone,so i was wondering if you will see to my need by helping me with ur guidelines n procedure.. I will alway b indebted to u thankz.. Waiting for ur comply hovatek team all d way
First backup your phone https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Does the phome have gsm network? i.e 2G network or it doesnt read any other sim?
This post was last modified: 19-09-2016, 10:19 AM by matybazz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-09-2016, 02:40 PM

(18-09-2016, 04:44 AM)Badass Its a chinese mobile it does not have the google app or play services and it uses a tcdma instead of wcdma that means the fone can not b used outside china unless it operates wit d chinese bandwidth, tried downloading google play service n play store but any time i run the app it shutdown automatically..i cant run most apps and games cuz they demand google play service which is not present in my phone,so i was wondering if you will see to my need by helping me with ur guidelines n procedure.. I will alway b indebted to u thankz.. Waiting for ur comply hovatek team all d way

Does the phone come with its own App store?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Badass
Badass
Badass
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2016, 03:52 AM
Yes it has a 2g network

Sent from my Lenovo S898t+ using Hovatek mobile
Badass
Badass
Badass
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2016, 03:52 AM
Yes it only uses a 2g network

Badass
Badass
Badass
Enthusiastic Member
21-09-2016, 03:56 AM
Yez... Buh d app store is not fully equip like playstore

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-09-2016, 08:36 PM
(21-09-2016, 03:56 AM)Badass Yez... Buh d app store is not fully equip like playstore

Can you find Google Play Store in the pre-installed App store?
If not, download another third party Android app store

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.