Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android wiko rambo jam crashed
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

wiko rambo jam crashed

wiko rambo jam crashed

deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
16-10-2016, 03:48 AM

after flashing my wiko rainbow jam it crashed and refuse to boot normally ,,,,i have formated it befor flashing but still same problem    how can i fix it sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2016, 05:15 PM
(16-10-2016, 03:48 AM)deyoungtaleny after flashing my wiko rainbow jam it crashed and refuse to boot normally ,,,,i have formated it befor flashing but still same problem    how can i fix it sir

1. What's the current state of the phone?
2. Was flashing successful or it ended with an error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
16-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Flashing was successful,,,,but when booting it will show WIKO and after 5 second the screen will turn half white

Sent from my TECNO S9 using Hovatek mobile
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
16-10-2016, 06:22 PM
I format the phone using sp flashtools before flashing it again but still the same problem,,,,, I try booting it to recovery mode but is not working,,,, I have tried everything possible but none worked out both volume up and volume down solution...... Pls sir is there anything I can do to fix it?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2016, 10:39 AM

(16-10-2016, 06:22 PM)deyoungtaleny I format the phone using sp flashtools before flashing it again but still the same problem,,,,, I try booting it to recovery mode but is not working,,,, I have tried everything possible but none worked out both volume up and volume down solution...... Pls sir is there anything I can do to fix it?

already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-154...l#pid90682
This post was last modified: 17-10-2016, 10:42 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.