Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix X510 dead after flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix X510 dead after flashing

[Please help] Infinix X510 dead after flashing

raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2016, 02:20 AM

Please sir my phone was locked with pattern an db since I couldn't enter recovery I figured flashing would solve the problem as always.
So I went ahead and flashed it with a firmware i downloaded from the site. Then I got bricked, it won't switch on or show charging screen when plugged in a computer or charger. When I tried flashing again I got a "brom error 4032" and I've been looking for a fix all over the internet for almost a week.
PS. I've successfully flash the same model with that same firmware not long ago
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
20-10-2016, 06:59 AM
Which variant did yoy use and what is your phone variant?

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2016, 05:37 PM
(20-10-2016, 02:20 AM)raymondadutwum Please sir my phone was locked with pattern an db since I couldn't enter recovery I figured flashing would solve the problem as always.
So I went ahead and flashed it with a firmware i downloaded from the site. Then I got bricked, it won't switch on or show charging screen when plugged in a computer or charger. When I tried flashing again I got a "brom error 4032" and I've been looking for a fix all over the internet for almost a week.

there are multiple variants of the X510 listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html
What was the original RAM, ROM and Android version of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
raymondadutwum
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2016, 07:08 AM
(20-10-2016, 05:37 PM)hovatek
(20-10-2016, 02:20 AM)raymondadutwum Please sir my phone was locked with pattern an db since I couldn't enter recovery I figured flashing would solve the problem as always.

there are multiple variants of the X510 listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html
What was the original RAM, ROM and Android version of the phone?

It was 1gb of RAM and 16gb of ROM
Android 5.1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-10-2016, 04:22 PM

(21-10-2016, 07:08 AM)raymondadutwum It was 1gb of RAM and 16gb of ROM
Android 5.1

OK.
1. Which of the firmware did you download and flash?
2. Do you by chance remember the build number of your phone
3. Attach a full screenshot of the error message
4. Have you tried the update @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/the-infinix...available/ ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.