Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Please Help Me With How to Flash Samsung GT-i9190
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Please Help Me With How to Flash Samsung GT-i9190

[Downloads] Please Help Me With How to Flash Samsung GT-i9190

Berlanti
Berlanti
Berlanti
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 09:24 PM

Please Help Me With How to Flash Samsung GT-i9190
Afiz2010
Afiz2010
Afiz2010
25-02-2015, 08:25 AM
How to flash your GT-I9190.

Prerequisites:
To succeed in FLASHING your Galaxy S4 Mini you would need the following things:
A Windows PC
1.Samsung USB Drivers
2.Odin3 - Click here to download.
3.Firmware package SamMobile website

FLASHINH steps:

Step 1:
Download the USB drivers if you haven't and install them on your computer. You can also just install Samsung Kies then connect your phone and it would install all of the left-out drivers that you might not have, but be sure to close all Kies processes when you are ready to use Odin, otherwise you may experience conflicts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Step 2:
Download the firmware from SamMobile website. Head into their firmware section which can be found in their top navigation menu and search for your model e.g. I9190, I9192, I9195. It will then display a list of available firmwares for your model, so download the one that matches your Country/Carrier, the firmware is usually hosted at Hotfile so it will take you there.
Note: In order to be able to download from SamMobile, you need to register an account so do that before you download.
The downloaded file will be a huge zip file approximately ~900MB in size, now extract it with a software such as WinRAR or 7Zip and you should see a .tar.md5 file inside the extracted folder.

Step 3:
Download the Odin3 program to your computer and start it up.

Step 4:
Power off your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini completely. If you're stuck on a bootloop (e.g. the phone is displaying the boot animation over and over forever), then take off the battery and put it back in.
Now begin to hold the Volume down + Home + Power buttons at the same time and you should be in Download mode.

Step 5:
Press the volume up button on it to continue and make it ready to download.

Step 6:
Connect your Galaxy S4 Mini to your computer while it is in Download mode. I would highly recommend that you connect it to a USB port that is from the back of your computer because usually people experience problems such as the device not being detected or FAIL messages if using one of the ports from the front side. At this point your Windows pc may recognize some more drivers and install whatever is left-out. Also be sure to still have the Odin program opened, and you should see in the COM box your phone being detected:

Step 7:
Now remember that firmware which you extracted earlier? Click on the PDA button and you will be taken to the browsing window, now locate the .tar.md5 file and open it:

Step 8:
After opening the file, you may experience a small freeze in the Odin program but don't worry, it is checking the MD5 and that could take up to 1 minute depending on your computer, so just be patient and do not panic, the program will restore itself back to it's normal state and say that MD5 check is successful:

Step 9:
At this point, you are 100% ready to begin the process. Just make sure that the only options that are enabled are "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time".

Step 10:
Click that Start button and it will begin transfering the stock firmware onto the S4 Mini. Please note that it is a large file and it could take up to 5, 6 minutes or even more. You should be given a loading bar on the Odin program aswell as on your phone to track the process.

Step 11:
Once it is done, you should see a green box on the Odin program that says PASS! and your phone should automatically reboot. Now after it reboots, you may notice that you have your old settings and old installed applications, it is highly recommended that you now do a data wipe through recovery mode to clean out everything from your old firmware to get rid of possible nasty bugs. Alternatively, you can use the Factory Reset option from your phone settings. If you want to use recovery mode method, continue to step 12 and 13 below.

Step 12:
Power off your phone, hold Volume up + Power + Home buttons at the same time and your phone should boot into Recovery mode.

Step 13:
Choose Wipe data/factory reset and be patient for the phone to wipe out everything. Once it is done, reboot your phone and you should be in the Setup Wizard as if you just bought your S4 Mini.

Sent from my HTC One X using Hovatek mobile
ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
16-09-2015, 07:59 PM
My own dose dose not on but it can connect. I was using to watch my pictures den the phone went of
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
17-09-2015, 11:29 AM
(16-09-2015, 07:59 PM)ekehjoshua My own dose dose not on but it can connect.       I was using to watch my pictures den the phone went of

can connect as in how?

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
17-09-2015, 02:27 PM

Computer can dictect it
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
17-09-2015, 04:44 PM
(17-09-2015, 02:27 PM)ekehjoshua Computer can dictect  it

maybe the battery is dead. have you charged it with a desktop charge

ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
17-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Yeah have don that have even use another battery no way
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
17-09-2015, 08:11 PM
(17-09-2015, 04:56 PM)ekehjoshua Yeah have don that have even use another battery no way

JTAG things

ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
ekehjoshua
17-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Meaning
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
18-09-2015, 10:10 AM

(17-09-2015, 10:35 PM)ekehjoshua Meaning