Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unknown BaseBand Version and No Sim Card issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unknown BaseBand Version and No Sim Card issue

[Please help] Unknown BaseBand Version and No Sim Card issue

ANIT SINGH
ANIT SINGH
ANIT SINGH
27-10-2016, 12:09 AM

i tried to root my phone Micromax AQ4501 through Kingroot but it failed after then when i swiched off my phone and turend it on i got No Sim card massage. Now i have rooted my phone (MT6582) through TWRP recovery and installed Zeus Kernel to it and  SuperSU and i have also backed up my phone.

I already used Maui Meta 3G ,SN write tool,MTKdroid Tool but gone in vain   Confused ,  none of the method is working on my phone  Angry .
Should i go for SP flash tool and again flash stock rom of lalipop to my device and if i failed again can i get my device back as it is now.
Please Sir help me.
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
27-10-2016, 07:50 AM
(27-10-2016, 12:09 AM)ANIT SINGH i tried to root my phone Micromax AQ4501 through Kingroot but it failed after then when i swiched off my phone and turend it on i got No Sim card massage. Now i have rooted my phone (MT6582) through TWRP recovery and installed Zeus Kernel to it and  SuperSU and i have also backed up my phone.

I already used Maui Meta 3G ,SN write tool,MTKdroid Tool but gone in vain   Confused ,  none of the method is working on my phone  Angry .
Should i go for SP flash tool and again flash stock rom of lalipop to my device and if i failed again can i get my device back as it is now.
Please Sir help me.

There are still other methods which might work. Just try them out. The MPOB https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html method and using Chamelephon apk{needs root access}
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2016, 10:36 AM
(27-10-2016, 12:09 AM)ANIT SINGH i tried to root my phone Micromax AQ4501 through Kingroot but it failed after then when i swiched off my phone and turend it on i got No Sim card massage. Now i have rooted my phone (MT6582) through TWRP recovery and installed Zeus Kernel to it and  SuperSU and i have also backed up my phone.

Please Sir help me.

follow the SN writer & Maui meta guides @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
another option is to flash back the lollipop firmware. once your imei and baseband are ok, backup nvram and secro in twrp before rooting. you can easily restore them this way

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mmtheo
mmtheo
mmtheo
Techie Member
27-10-2016, 07:11 PM
try to repair the unknown baseband with miracle 2.27 .then write nvram or root it then the camelephon comes in to fill the imei