Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Hi admin
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Hi admin

Hi admin

Adetola
Adetola
Adetola
25-11-2016, 03:11 AM

Pls I have issues with my Samsung A8.
It's supposedly said to have a 32gb rom and a 4gb ram. At first I noticed my apps were crashing, and the phone kept on rebooting itself anytime it hangs so i decided to clear the cache partition. I mistakenly formatted the eMMC instead of the cache partition and now I don't know how to restore it.
After I cleared the eMMC, the total internal storage was showing 856MB and the RAM, 465Mb, instead of the supposed 32Gb and 4gb .
Pls how do I restore the eMMC and what do I do about the ROM and RAM confusing figures
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2016, 11:40 AM
(25-11-2016, 03:11 AM)Adetola Pls I have issues with my Samsung A8.
It's supposedly said to have a 32gb rom and a 4gb ram. At first I noticed my apps were crashing, and the phone kept on rebooting itself anytime it hangs so i decided to clear the cache partition. I mistakenly formatted the eMMC instead of the cache partition and now I don't know how to restore it.
After I cleared the eMMC, the total internal storage was showing 856MB and the RAM, 465Mb, instead of the supposed 32Gb and 4gb .
Pls how do I restore the eMMC and what do I do about the ROM and RAM confusing figures

Its quite possible its a Clone and not original
Run the tests @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-iden...oid-phone/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Adetola
Adetola
Adetola
26-11-2016, 11:45 AM
wow!!!.. seems I actually bought a clone.
Thanks