Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung galaxy core not starting after installing custom rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung galaxy core not starting after installing custom rom

Samsung galaxy core not starting after installing custom rom

themycon
themycon
themycon
28-11-2016, 02:31 PM

Today I installed CWM custom ROM on my rooted, Samsung galaxy core. I rebooted into recovery mode through an app and the phone got stuck in a continuous recovery loop. I nstalled another app through recovery mode CWM_De_Loaper, after restarting the phone, it just flashes the logo for two seconds and then goes off. what could be the problem and what can i do to solve it?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-11-2016, 06:51 PM
(28-11-2016, 02:31 PM)themycon Today I installed CWM custom ROM on my rooted, Samsung galaxy core. I rebooted into recovery mode through an app and the phone got stuck in a continuous recovery loop. I nstalled another app through recovery mode CWM_De_Loaper, after restarting the phone, it just flashes the logo for two seconds and then goes off. what could be the problem and what can i do to solve it?

You'll need to reflash the firmware.
1. How did you root the phone
2. Are you certain its not a cloned Samsung

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
themycon
themycon
themycon
29-11-2016, 07:13 AM
(28-11-2016, 02:31 PM)themycon Today I installed CWM custom ROM on my rooted, Samsung galaxy core. I rebooted into recovery mode through an app and the phone got stuck in a continuous recovery loop. I nstalled another app through recovery mode CWM_De_Loaper, after restarting the phone, it just flashes the logo for two seconds and then goes off. what could be the problem and what can i do to solve it
No the phone is not cloned.
i downloaded framaroot root from the playstore and its what i used to root the phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2016, 12:00 PM
(29-11-2016, 07:13 AM)themycon No the phone is not cloned.
i downloaded framaroot root from the playstore and its what i used to root the phone.

Flash the firmware @ http://hovastek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...UpwZEY1OG8 using Odin3 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-519.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.