Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Motorola Nexus 6
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Motorola Nexus 6

[Please help] Motorola Nexus 6

georgekmen
georgekmen
georgekmen
01-12-2016, 01:39 PM

My Motorola Nexus 6 is giving me blank or black screen. I have done formatting and flashing and after loading for me to do the initial setup it goes blank therefore I can't access my screen to do the setup. Am able to boot to any mode except the main screen. Kindly request assistance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2016, 04:21 PM
(01-12-2016, 01:39 PM)georgekmen My Motorola Nexus 6 is giving me blank or black screen. I have done formatting and flashing and after loading for me to do the initial setup it goes blank therefore I can't access my screen to do the setup. Am able to boot to any mode except the main screen. Kindly request assistance.

the firmware you've flashed isnt fully compatible.
try a different one
BTW, how did you flash the phone?
This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 04:22 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
georgekmen
georgekmen
georgekmen
01-12-2016, 04:46 PM
I ve tried all. From official to custom ROMs. It loads well with the welcome screen. When it gets to the welcome screen it goes blank. When u keep pressing the power button the screen blinks for u to see n goes blank again.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 Pro using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2016, 08:45 PM
(01-12-2016, 04:46 PM)georgekmen I ve tried all. From official to custom ROMs. It loads well with the welcome screen. When it gets to the welcome screen it goes blank. When u keep pressing the power button the screen blinks for u to see n goes blank again.

Could be the proximity sensor.
Check that nothing is blocking it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
georgekmen
georgekmen
georgekmen
02-12-2016, 09:33 AM

Have checked n learnt is called black screen of death. Don't seem to ve a solution.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2016, 11:10 PM
(02-12-2016, 09:33 AM)georgekmen Have checked n learnt is called black screen of death. Don't seem to ve a solution.

have you tried changing the sleep setting under Display to the highest?

Note!
georgekmen
georgekmen
georgekmen
03-12-2016, 08:31 PM
(02-12-2016, 11:10 PM)hovatek
(02-12-2016, 09:33 AM)georgekmen Have checked n learnt is called black screen of death. Don't seem to ve a solution.

have you tried changing the sleep setting under Display to the highest?

U can't access the menu not alone the settings. Apart from recovery n fastboot modes u can't access the main phone screen

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-12-2016, 07:56 AM
(03-12-2016, 08:31 PM)georgekmen U can't access the menu not alone the settings. Apart from recovery n fastboot modes u can't access the main phone screen

Lets test for static energy:
1. When you connect to power while off, does the charging animation appear and the phone charge normally
2. Have you tried taking out the battery for 3 hours
3. Have you tried totally draining the battery

Note!
georgekmen
georgekmen
georgekmen
05-12-2016, 07:27 PM
(05-12-2016, 07:56 AM)hovatek
(03-12-2016, 08:31 PM)georgekmen U can't access the menu not alone the settings. Apart from recovery n fastboot modes u can't access the main phone screen

Lets test for static energy:
1. When you connect to power while off, does the charging animation appear and the phone charge normally
2. Have you tried taking out the battery for 3 hours
3. Have you tried totally draining the battery

It has immovable battery
I ve fully charged it and it charges normally and am able to access the recovery n fastboot menu normally

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2016, 06:21 PM

(05-12-2016, 07:27 PM)georgekmen It has immovable battery
I ve fully charged it and it charges normally and am able to access the recovery n fastboot menu normally

If you're on Google Hangout, drop your gmail address for a private session

Note!