Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Port TWRP for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 MT6735
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Port TWRP for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 MT6735

Port TWRP for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 MT6735

Rockman
Rockman
Rockman
Enthusiastic Member
09-12-2016, 03:49 PM

Hello Hovatek, kindly port TWRP recovery and a rooting method for this device X556 Hot 4 Pro, I have searched the net and it seems there is no where to find it apart from Hovatek.... We are counting on u guys.... Tnx

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Pro using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-12-2016, 06:54 PM
(09-12-2016, 03:49 PM)Rockman Hello Hovatek, kindly port TWRP recovery and a rooting method for this device X556 Hot 4 Pro, I have searched the net and it seems there is no where to find it apart from Hovatek.... We are counting on u guys.... Tnx

1. What's your phone's Build Number
2. Dump the firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html . Upload the scatter file + recovery.bin and paste the download link here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rockman
Rockman
Rockman
Enthusiastic Member
13-12-2016, 08:29 AM
(09-12-2016, 06:54 PM)hovatek
(09-12-2016, 03:49 PM)Rockman Hello Hovatek, kindly port TWRP recovery and a rooting method for this device X556 Hot 4 Pro, I have searched the net and it seems there is no where to find it apart from Hovatek.... We are counting on u guys.... Tnx

1. What's your phone's Build Number
2. Dump the firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html . Upload the scatter file + recovery.bin and paste the download link here
I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from this link http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/10/infini...e.html?m=1
Actually got TWRP from that same site but what happens is that after flashing the TWRP with SP Flash Tools Version 5.1648 which is the latest version, then boot to TWRP recovery using volume up + power button, it will boot alright to TWRP and then ask u to slide from left to right to modify the system, after sliding u will see TWRP normally but when u reboot system to boot the phone on, it is bricked but when u don't slide to modify the system in TWRP and use read only, the phone won't brick......
My question is will that ROM Firmware be helpful? Or I should still dumb the firmware for you.........

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2016, 01:15 PM
(13-12-2016, 08:29 AM)Rockman I have the stock ROM which I downloaded from this link http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/10/infini...e.html?m=1
Actually got TWRP from that same site but what happens is that after flashing the TWRP with SP Flash Tools Version 5.1648 which is the latest version, then boot to TWRP recovery using volume up + power button, it will boot alright to TWRP and then ask u to slide from left to right to modify the system, after sliding u will see TWRP normally but when u reboot system to boot the phone on, it is bricked but when u don't slide to modify the system in TWRP and use read only, the phone won't brick......
My question is will that ROM Firmware be helpful? Or I should still dumb the firmware for you.........

I don't think I have to do anything here.
You already got TWRP .
Our guides usually advise that you tap KEEP READ Only. Do that and you should be fine
This post was last modified: 13-12-2016, 01:17 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Rockman
Rockman
Rockman
Enthusiastic Member
13-12-2016, 02:14 PM

Oh okay then.... Tnx a lot Bro for the help... [WHITE SMILING FACE] [WHITE SMILING FACE]

bslemur
bslemur
bslemur
16-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Hi, I am new in infinix phone and I need your help, I can not root my infinix hot 4 pro X556 build V176. I was able to install TWRP but when I want to turn on my phone in recovery mode a message says "no command", please help me !!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-09-2017, 11:05 AM
(16-09-2017, 12:38 AM)bslemur Hi, I am new in infinix phone and I need your help, I can not root my infinix hot 4 pro X556 build V176. I was able to install TWRP but when I want to turn on my phone in recovery mode a message says "no command", please help me !!

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!