Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] HOW TO CUSTOMIZE TECNO H7 UI
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free

[Please help] HOW TO CUSTOMIZE TECNO H7 UI

[Please help] HOW TO CUSTOMIZE TECNO H7 UI

Exone
Exone
Exone
13-12-2016, 05:25 PM

Good evening Hovatek.
Please, I saw an entirely different look on a friend's Tecno H7 today. where the Boot logo was changed from the normal "TECHNO" to something like a "curve red dragon" and everywhere on the UI was dark and beautiful with the customization.

I started to wonder if it was a different rom or something..

Please, I would be glad and thankful if you get my description and help me with the guide on how to go about it.

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2016, 08:21 PM
(13-12-2016, 05:25 PM)Exone Good evening Hovatek.
Please, I saw an entirely different look on a friend's Tecno H7 today. where the Boot logo was changed from the normal "TECHNO" to something like a "curve red dragon" and everywhere on the UI was dark and beautiful with the customization.

I started to wonder if it was a different rom or something..

Please, I would be glad and thankful if you get my description and help me with the guide on how to go about it.

Thanks

Thats a custom ROM.
Ask your friend to share the custom ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Exone
Exone
Exone
13-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Am sorry sir but don't you think I would've done so? It's because my friend doesn't have any idea about custom roms and all these things. He just happen to obtain the phone second handedly.

But please, if you understand what I'm saying... I'd still be grateful if you can help me with the custom rom at least

thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2016, 10:09 AM
(13-12-2016, 08:54 PM)Exone Am sorry sir but don't you think I would've done so? It's because my friend doesn't have any idea about custom roms and all these things. He just happen to obtain the phone second handedly.

But please, if you understand what I'm saying... I'd still be grateful if you can help me with the custom rom at least

thanks

We don't collect custom ROMs at the moment.
What you can do is:
1. Root your phone
2. Flash a custom recovery (same as on your friends phone)
3. Backup your friends phone in custom recovery 
4. Copy the backup and restore to your phone
If you need step by step guidance , i'll be happy to help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Exone
Exone
Exone
14-12-2016, 02:50 PM

Ok. thanks