Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HELP NEEDED TECNO M3 CANT BROWSE AND CANT PERFORM HARD RESET ALSO
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HELP NEEDED TECNO M3 CANT BROWSE AND CANT PERFORM HARD RESET ALSO

[Please help] HELP NEEDED TECNO M3 CANT BROWSE AND CANT PERFORM HARD RESET ALSO

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
02-03-2015, 11:15 AM

only on glo, etisalat is the second sim and no issues.....i swapped the sims from sim 1 to sim 2, still the same problem, so thats why am puzzled and thinking if i wipe the data through hard reset, it should be back to normal but the wipe data through hard reset is saying no command, what do you think?. am glad you find time to attend to me. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-03-2015, 02:20 PM
(02-03-2015, 11:15 AM)johnniearchangel only on glo, etisalat is the second sim and no issues.....i swapped the sims from sim 1 to sim 2, still the same problem, so thats why am puzzled and thinking if i wipe the data through hard reset, it should be back to normal but the wipe data through hard reset is saying no command, what do you think?. am glad you find time to attend to me. thanks

try wiping your phone under Settings > Backup & reset and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
02-03-2015, 02:46 PM
i will try that and get back to you.....thanks
Pages (2): Previous 1 2