Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INVALID IMEI ON TECNO W3LTE (4G LTE) and UNABLE TO ROOT
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INVALID IMEI ON TECNO W3LTE (4G LTE) and UNABLE TO ROOT

[Please help] INVALID IMEI ON TECNO W3LTE (4G LTE) and UNABLE TO ROOT

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
17-12-2016, 09:49 PM

good day team hovatek
The imei for my tecno W3LTTE (4G LTE) is curroupt and showing invalid IMEI.....
And i have been unable to root the phone because i have not found the TWRP for the phone ....and there is no way i can fix the imei without root permission.....i will post the screen shoot for the phone specification.
Thanks
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
18-12-2016, 05:10 AM
Repair imei with gsm alladin key box crack and write the one at the back of the phone

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
18-12-2016, 07:41 AM
(18-12-2016, 05:10 AM)jospah prezz Repair imei with gsm alladin key box crack and write the one at the back of the phone

Pls hope this gsm alladin crackbox deos not require root access because the phone is not rooted....and pls do i need to install VCOM driver on my pc before gsm alladin can detect my phone....and pls can u give me the step by step details on how to do it...
Thanks in anticipation
This post was last modified: 18-12-2016, 08:09 AM by thewyze.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2016, 05:51 PM
(18-12-2016, 07:41 AM)thewyze Pls hope this gsm alladin crackbox deos not require root access because the phone is not rooted....and pls do i need to install VCOM driver on my pc before gsm alladin can detect my phone....and pls can u give me the step by step details on how to do it...
Thanks in anticipation

1. Does the phone still have Baseband
2. How did you lose IMEI
3. Concerning TWRP and rooting, do you have the firmware for the phone? If not, dump it in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then upload recovery.bin and scatter file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
19-12-2016, 12:31 AM

(18-12-2016, 05:51 PM)hovatek
(18-12-2016, 07:41 AM)thewyze Pls hope this gsm alladin crackbox deos not require root access because the phone is not rooted....and pls do i need to install VCOM driver on my pc before gsm alladin can detect my phone....and pls can u give me the step by step details on how to do it...
Thanks in anticipation

1. Does the phone still have Baseband
2. How did you lose IMEI
3. Concerning TWRP and rooting, do you have the firmware for the phone? If not, dump it in scatter format using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html then upload recovery.bin and scatter file

Yes the baseband is intact
I just swiched on the fone after chaging with my pc then i lost imei....no i dont have the phone firmware so when i upload recovery.bin and scatter file what would be next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-12-2016, 02:11 PM
(19-12-2016, 12:31 AM)thewyze Yes the baseband is intact
I just swiched on the fone after chaging with my pc then i lost imei....no i dont have the phone firmware so when i upload recovery.bin and scatter file what would be next

I'll port a custom recovery to enable you root then write IMEI
You could also try Maui Meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html , it doesn't require root and might work

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
19-12-2016, 11:10 PM
(19-12-2016, 02:11 PM)hovatek
(19-12-2016, 12:31 AM)thewyze Yes the baseband is intact

I'll port a custom recovery to enable you root then write IMEI
You could also try Maui Meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html , it doesn't require root and might work

Ok sir i will try dumping in scatter format and upload recovery.bin then you can help me port a custum recovery then i can root i tink that would be better
marhayor
marhayor
marhayor
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2016, 05:33 PM
(18-12-2016, 05:10 AM)jospah prezz Repair imei with gsm alladin key box crack and write the one at the back of the phone

marhayor
marhayor
marhayor
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2016, 05:45 PM

OK...If u haven't found. A solution here's a simple one
1.use another fone go to Google play store or search in Google MTK engineering it's about 1mb
2.send it to your fone dah shows invalid imei
3.install and run it(dosent require root)
4. Go to MTK settings swipe to connectivity... Select CDS information...Go to radio information...
5.select the sim port that shows the error...If it's both select phone 1...Itn the box shown delete the + sign and put it back it will show an option select AT+EMGR=1,7,""..
6. In the quotation mark insert the imei number at the back of your phone so it is like this AT+EMGR=1,7,"345678908876786"
7. Put a space in between (AT and +) ur final command should be AT +EMGR=1,7,"345678908876786"...
8.SEND THE AT COMMAND...It should show command sent
9. Sim 2: only thing to be changed is the number so instead of AT+EMGR=1,7, IT SHULD BE AT+EMGR=1,10,""...Repeat the rest of the process.
10.reboot your phone...And ur imei will be valid
marhayor
marhayor
marhayor
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2016, 05:49 PM

(17-12-2016, 09:49 PM)thewyze good day team hovatek
The imei for my tecno W3LTTE (4G LTE) is curroupt and showing invalid IMEI.....
And i have been unable to root the phone because i have not found the TWRP for the phone ....and there is no way i can fix the imei without root permission.....i will post the screen shoot for the phone specification.
Thanks

i Posted a reply for it check my thread..I used the wrong persons message
Pages (2): 1 2 Next