Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Ho Note (16+1 L) I need the right rom and tools for flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix Ho Note (16+1 L) I need the right rom and tools for flashing

[Please help] Infinix Ho Note (16+1 L) I need the right rom and tools for flashing

lynxjed
lynxjed
lynxjed
31-12-2016, 05:26 PM

I need help with my infinix hot note (16+1 L) It got froze up and i used the power button to turn it off just to turn it back on, but now, the phone is dead. Its not responding to charging and nothing shows at all. I try flashing with various roms but i keep getting this error. Brom Error: Storage not a match. Can someone help me with the correct rom and tools needed for flashing it. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-01-2017, 05:32 PM
(31-12-2016, 05:26 PM)lynxjed I need help with my infinix hot note (16+1 L) It got froze up and i used the power button to turn it off just to turn it back on, but now, the phone is dead. Its not responding to charging and nothing shows at all. I try flashing with various roms but i keep getting this error. Brom Error: Storage not a match. Can someone help me with the correct rom and tools needed for flashing it. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

If I get you right, the phone shipped with Lollipop (not Kitkat), correct?
have you tried the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-6879.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.