Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Is this another Samsung Clone (UTECH N9106)?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Is this another Samsung Clone (UTECH N9106)?

Is this another Samsung Clone (UTECH N9106)?

segunkadri
segunkadri
segunkadri
04-01-2017, 03:24 AM

My Utech tablet 10.1"... I believe should be among the samsung clone but not sure. model: UT-N9106... It was working fine for months until it started acting up but displays fine until I flashed it using SP flash tool and wiselink tool using D101 Roms and other Mods but it successfully flashed the tab but only displays white screen with the normal booting sound… Please how can i get beyond the white screen… thanks…Also noticed this when i opened the tab i noticed A7-MB-BOM-V2.0.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-01-2017, 11:15 PM
(04-01-2017, 03:24 AM)segunkadri My Utech tablet 10.1"... I believe should be among the samsung clone but not sure. model: UT-N9106... It was working fine for months until it started acting up but displays fine until I flashed it using SP flash tool and wiselink tool using D101 Roms and other Mods but it successfully flashed the tab but only displays white screen with the normal booting sound… Please how can i get beyond the white screen… thanks…Also noticed this when i opened the tab i noticed A7-MB-BOM-V2.0.

You'll need a compatible lk.bin
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1667.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.