Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno M3 (Old) Stuck at Boot Logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno M3 (Old) Stuck at Boot Logo

Tecno M3 (Old) Stuck at Boot Logo

wilfem
wilfem
wilfem
29-01-2017, 05:20 PM

I have A Tecno M3 with me, (the one with Blue Background) it was having stability issues as it goes on and off, at times, would just to to Recovery Mode by itself, So I decided to flash it. I initially flashed it with 4.4 ROM (the one that boots with Smart Experience stuff) It got stuck at Boot Logo. I later downloaded the old stock ROM from here for the same model of the phone (Tecno M3)
The phone is still stuck at the Boot Logo.
I've tried the 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset' option from the recovery mode, but it gives this Error Mounting Data.
What can one do to bring the phone back to life?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-01-2017, 07:47 PM
(29-01-2017, 05:20 PM)wilfem I have A Tecno M3 with me, (the one with Blue Background) it was having stability issues as it goes on and off, at times, would just to to Recovery Mode by itself, So I decided to flash it. I initially flashed it with 4.4 ROM (the one that boots with Smart Experience stuff) It got stuck at Boot Logo. I later downloaded the old stock ROM from here for the same model of the phone (Tecno M3)
The phone is still stuck at the Boot Logo.
I've tried the 'Wipe Data/Factory Reset' option from the recovery mode, but it gives this Error Mounting Data.
What can one do to bring the phone back to life?

Fix the mount /data error using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.