Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Phone stuck in bootloader
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Phone stuck in bootloader

[Please help] Phone stuck in bootloader

kipkirui
kipkirui
kipkirui
10-02-2017, 03:00 PM

hello guys.. my tecno m3s is stuck in bootloader menu. cannot select any of the options (recovery mode,fastboot mode or normal mode). After installing sp flash tool ,with relevant vcom drivers etc but still cannot recognize. help please.even while charging it displays the bootloader mode.. i can access the factory mode(the one written in chinese). but when i wipe the eMMC i still stuck!!!!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2017, 04:38 PM
(10-02-2017, 03:00 PM)kipkirui hello guys.. my tecno m3s is stuck in bootloader menu. cannot select any of the options (recovery mode,fastboot mode or normal mode). After installing sp flash tool ,with relevant vcom drivers etc but still cannot recognize. help please.even while charging it displays the bootloader mode.. i can access the factory mode(the one written in chinese). but when i wipe the eMMC i still stuck!!!!

Its quite possible that your volume down button is stuck.
How exactly did this issue start?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kipkirui
kipkirui
kipkirui
12-02-2017, 01:55 PM
the phone just went off and when i started it up the problem emerged,otherwise before that the volume up was working normally
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-02-2017, 10:28 AM
(12-02-2017, 01:55 PM)kipkirui the phone just went off and when i started it up the problem emerged,otherwise before that the volume up was working normally

Download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
Ensure the phone is switched off when connecting for flashing and use the latest version of SP flash tool
waiting...
This post was last modified: 13-02-2017, 10:29 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kipkirui
kipkirui
kipkirui
13-02-2017, 04:00 PM

the sp flash tool did not recognize the device. and immediately i connect a usb cable with battery in the phone, it recognizes it for about 5 seconds then the phone goes to the bootloader menu thus interrupting the flashing process- error 2004 then appears on the sp flash tool menu. without the battery the phone ain't recognized
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-02-2017, 07:12 PM
(13-02-2017, 04:00 PM)kipkirui the sp flash tool did not recognize the device. and immediately i connect  a usb cable with battery in the phone, it recognizes it for about 5 seconds then the phone goes to the bootloader menu thus interrupting the flashing process- error 2004 then appears on the sp flash tool menu. without the battery the phone ain't recognized

Ah yes, M3S and P5S
Drop your gmail address for a private session on Google Hangouts

Note!