Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] H5 PRELOADER AND UBOOT BACKUP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] H5 PRELOADER AND UBOOT BACKUP

[Please help] H5 PRELOADER AND UBOOT BACKUP

successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
28-02-2017, 02:03 AM

Please anybody with h5, please can you help me with your h5, preloader and uboot backup.... i have a dead h5,dat is not on in, d only way to solve dat problem is to look for any h5, and back up, d preloader of dat h5 and use it to flash my own h5.....
.jpg
tecno-h5.jpg
Size: 23.86 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
tecno-h5.jpg
Size: 23.86 KB / Downloads: 4
anyone with solution,PLEASE HELP
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
28-02-2017, 02:13 AM
Please anybody with h5, please can you help me with your h5, preloader and uboot backup.... i have a dead h5,dat is not on in, d only way to solve dat problem is to look for any h5, and back up, d preloader of dat h5 and use it to flash my own h5..... [attachment=3298]
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
28-02-2017, 02:14 AM
Please anybody with h5, please can you help me with your h5, preloader and uboot backup.... i have a dead h5,dat is not on in, d only way to solve dat problem is to look for any h5, and back up, d preloader of dat h5 and use it to flash my own h5.....
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
28-02-2017, 02:15 AM
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
28-02-2017, 02:17 AM

successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
28-02-2017, 08:24 AM
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
28-02-2017, 09:23 AM
(28-02-2017, 08:24 AM)successosaghaede Please anybody with h5, please can you help me with your h5, preloader and uboot backup.... i have a dead h5,dat is not on in, d only way to solve dat problem is to look for any h5, and back up, d preloader of dat h5 and use it to flash my own h5.....

Please stop posting Multiple threads...

Did u download the stock rom from Hovatek forum, if not then download it .. it contains all the requirements u need to flash ur device...

https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html

Please check ur device type if the old OS or The new one before downloading
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-02-2017, 09:47 AM
(28-02-2017, 02:03 AM)successosaghaede Please anybody with h5, please can you help me with your h5, preloader and uboot backup.... i have a dead h5,dat is not on in, d only way to solve dat problem is to look for any h5, and back up, d preloader of dat h5 and use it to flash my own h5.....anyone with solution,PLEASE HELP

You could get banned for creating multiple threads for the same issue.
This is considered spamming.
We have a reply algorithm / schedule so creating multiple threads does not increase your chances of getting replied faster.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.