Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Acer Z630S stuck
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Acer Z630S stuck

Acer Z630S stuck

Kumaranil_1918
Kumaranil_1918
15-03-2017, 08:09 PM

Hi,

I tried to root my phone using TWRP, ADB & Fastboot but my phone is stuck in boot. It restarts as soon as the Acer logo is displayed. Then, I tried flashing the Stock ROM for my phone using SP-Flash-Tool-v5.1532.00. I tried selecting 'Download and System.img' in the tool but it showed an error "Please select a ROM first". I selected Recovery. Flashing showed error. Then I selected system.img and Boot. An error was displayed. Then again, I selected System.img,boot,recovery. Flashing was successful but my phone didn't boot.

Then, I tried Firmware upgrade option but an error was displayed by the tool. At last, I selected 'Download only' option with (lk, boot, recovery, logo, secro, system). Flashing showed download OK. I disconnected the USB. Tried switching on my phone. I pressed the power button. My phone vibrated but the screen is blank.

My phone now vibrates then pauses for 7sec then vibrates again. The screen is blank all the time. I tried removing the battery and power on with battery but still the phone vibrates, pauses for 7sec and vibrates again. No display. Now what shall I do?

My phone details are below :

Model Number: T04
Android version: 5.1
Kernel version: 3.10.65
Image version: Acer_AV0L0_T04_RV01RC07_IND_GEN1
Build Number : Acer_AV0L0_T04_1 .007.00_IND_GEN1

Thanks.
Attached Files
.png
1.PNG
Size: 70.62 KB / Downloads: 3
.png
2.PNG
Size: 84.24 KB / Downloads: 1
.png
3.PNG
Size: 73.97 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2017, 10:16 AM
(15-03-2017, 08:09 PM)Kumaranil_1918 Hi,

I tried to root my phone using TWRP, ADB & Fastboot but my phone is stuck in boot. It restarts as soon as the Acer logo is displayed. Then, I tried flashing the Stock ROM for my phone using SP-Flash-Tool-v5.1532.00. I tried selecting 'Download and System.img' in the tool but it showed an error "Please select a ROM first". I selected Recovery. Flashing showed error. Then I selected system.img and Boot. An error was displayed. Then again, I selected System.img,boot,recovery. Flashing was successful but my phone didn't boot.

Then, I tried Firmware upgrade option but an error was displayed by the tool. At last, I selected 'Download only' option with (lk, boot, recovery, logo, secro, system). Flashing showed download OK. I disconnected the USB. Tried switching on my phone. I pressed the power button. My phone vibrated but the screen is blank.

My phone now vibrates then pauses for 7sec then vibrates again. The screen is blank all the time. I tried removing the battery and power on with battery but still the phone vibrates, pauses for 7sec and vibrates again. No display. Now what shall I do?

Thanks.

Maybe the battery is drained. Have you tried charging the battery externally

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kumaranil_1918
Kumaranil_1918
16-03-2017, 04:06 PM
(16-03-2017, 10:16 AM)hovatek
(15-03-2017, 08:09 PM)Kumaranil_1918 Hi,

Thanks.

Maybe the battery is drained. Have you tried charging the battery externally

Yes, I charged for phone using the phone charger for 2 hours with a little break in between.

I also tried Formatting using Flash Tool < Format tab < Format flash except bootloader. The format was success and I flashing using the ROM files (lk, boot, recovery, logo, secro, system) again but still the phone doesn't boot. I also charged the phone. When charging, the phone vibrates, pauses and vibrates again without display.

Once I disconnect the charger, the screen is blank. When I power on, the phone vibrates, pauses and vibrates again without any display. Only blank screen.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2017, 12:35 PM
(16-03-2017, 04:06 PM)Kumaranil_1918 Yes, I charged for phone using the phone charger for 2 hours with a little break in between.

I also tried Formatting using Flash Tool < Format tab < Format flash except bootloader. The format was success and I flashing using the ROM files (lk, boot, recovery, logo, secro, system) again but still the phone doesn't boot. I also charged the phone. When charging, the phone vibrates, pauses and vibrates again without display.

Once I disconnect the charger, the screen is blank. When I power on, the phone vibrates, pauses and vibrates again without any display. Only blank screen.

Its quite possible that the phone's preloader isn't compatible with the rest of the files you flashed. Seeing that you didn't flash preloader, you have 2 options
1. Flash the preloader from the firmware with you to the phone (could cause the phone to go dead if preloader isn't compatible)
2. Download a different firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kumaranil_1918
Kumaranil_1918
17-03-2017, 03:49 PM

(17-03-2017, 12:35 PM)hovatek
(16-03-2017, 04:06 PM)Kumaranil_1918 Yes, I charged for phone using the phone charger for 2 hours with a little break in between.

Its quite possible that the phone's preloader isn't compatible with the rest of the files you flashed. Seeing that you didn't flash preloader, you have 2 options
1. Flash the preloader from the firmware with you to the phone (could cause the phone to go dead if preloader isn't compatible)
2. Download a different firmware

So, I have to Format again and flash the phone with the above mentioned files including Preloader. If this doesn't work, I'll have to try a different firmware. Am I right?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2017, 08:55 AM
(17-03-2017, 03:49 PM)Kumaranil_1918 So, I have to Format again and flash the phone with the above mentioned files including Preloader. If this doesn't work, I'll have to try a different firmware. Am I right?

Don't use the format option. Firmware upgrade or download only should be fine. Just ensure to flash all available files in the ROM.
If that doesn't work then you'll need a different firmware

Note!