Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only

Honor 3c H30-U10 Vibration only

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5
abbas99
abbas99
abbas99
04-04-2017, 07:32 PM

(01-04-2017, 08:49 AM)hovatek
(31-03-2017, 07:32 PM)abbas99 Update - I have not managed to arrange a Working honor 3c. But What i found is a screenshoot of Mine honor 3c (dead one). The screenshoot show about section of this honor 3c. I capture this screenshoot before the phone goes down. I got this screenshoot from Old whatsapp backup. To be very clear This screenshoot shows the about section of Mine honor 3c (The one that is down at the moment). Let me know if this screenshoot helps in any way?

attach the screenshot. It just might help

Sorry I have this screenshoot saved on other phone. Sorry for the delay.

[Image: dWpBwF]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-04-2017, 08:05 AM
(04-04-2017, 07:32 PM)abbas99 Sorry I have this screenshoot saved on other phone. Sorry for the delay.

[Image: dWpBwF]

It contains a Build Number.
is any firmware with you of exactly that Build Number?
If not, run a google search using that Build Number and lets hope something pops up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MeekBoi
MeekBoi
MeekBoi
04-11-2017, 02:29 AM
I was just about to lay same complaints here. I have a Hauwei honor H30-T10 with same fate, only vibrates every 3-4 seconds​ whenever turned on.

I have downloaded a Rom to flash, but before that i need to confirm the state of the battery first.
So i plugged the phone, it started charging...it showed 55% as i plugged it. But as i tried powering it ON, it was still bringing up Huawei logo and goes off every 3-4 seconds as before.

I ignored it, and plugged it back.....after some minutes i had to check it, lo and behold.....it has entered 100%. Then I tried powering it again, this time, the phone came ON.

That's when i realized that the issue has been from the battery, (when a battery is weak, phones are likely to behave like that).

Thanks to Hovatek team for always being there to support we novice, please if you are going through same issue with your​ phone and you are reading this.... Kindly check the battery,if possible....change the battery.

God bless you all
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-11-2017, 11:38 AM
(04-11-2017, 02:29 AM)MeekBoi I was just about to lay same complaints here. I have a Hauwei honor H30-T10 with same fate, only vibrates every 3-4 seconds whenever turned on.

I have downloaded a Rom to flash, but before that i need to confirm the state of the battery first.
So i plugged the phone, it started charging...it showed 55% as i plugged it. But as i tried powering it ON, it was still bringing up Huawei logo and goes off every 3-4 seconds as before.

I ignored it, and plugged it back.....after some minutes i had to check it, lo and behold.....it has entered 100%. Then I tried powering it again, this time, the phone came ON.

That's when i realized that the issue has been from the battery, (when a battery is weak, phones are likely to behave like that).

Thanks to Hovatek team for always being there to support we novice, please if you are going through same issue with your phone and you are reading this.... Kindly check the battery,if possible....change the battery.

God bless you all

Please create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread. 
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5