Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix X506 Black screen
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix X506 Black screen

[Please help] Infinix X506 Black screen

topabunmi
topabunmi
topabunmi
23-03-2017, 02:47 PM

All,

I tried to flash my infinix zero with sp flash tool yesterday, on the process, I mistakenly stop the process, since then the phone have been showing black screen, the phone couldn't come on, charged or even show me the red LED light it was just dead. I browsed through your site and downloaded the  X506 16 GB stock backup and tried to flash again but phone can't still power on, i mean the phone is dead Sp tool or my system don't recognize it. if i connect it to my system, my system will make a noise indicating that a USB drive has been connected but when i try to flash the X506 16 GB stock backup SP flash tool wont move, it will just stay like that.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Remove the battery and put it back then retry flashing again.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
topabunmi
topabunmi
topabunmi
23-03-2017, 03:01 PM
(23-03-2017, 02:49 PM)innagee Remove the battery and put it back then retry flashing again.

The battery is inbuilt. can't be removed
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Force shut down the phone by long pressing the power button or power button with volume + or - then connect.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-03-2017, 10:36 PM

(23-03-2017, 02:47 PM)topabunmi All,

I tried to flash my infinix zero with sp flash tool yesterday, on the process, I mistakenly stop the process, since then the phone have been showing black screen, the phone couldn't come on, charged or even show me the red LED light it was just dead. I browsed through your site and downloaded the  X506 16 GB stock backup and tried to flash again but phone can't still power on, i mean the phone is dead Sp tool or my system don't recognize it. if i connect it to my system, my system will make a noise indicating that a USB drive has been connected but when i try to flash the X506 16 GB stock backup SP flash tool wont move, it will just stay like that.

You interrupted flashing, battery might have be drained.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
topabunmi
topabunmi
topabunmi
24-03-2017, 08:12 AM
(23-03-2017, 10:36 PM)hovatek
(23-03-2017, 02:47 PM)topabunmi All,

You interrupted flashing, battery might have be drained.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

I have connected the phone to the power source hopefully it will come up. I will update you if there's any progress
topabunmi
topabunmi
topabunmi
24-03-2017, 08:14 AM
(23-03-2017, 05:12 PM)innagee Force shut down the phone by long pressing the power button or power button with volume + or - then connect.

The phone is not coming up at all, is just blank. I have connected the phone to the power source and leave it to charge.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
24-03-2017, 06:00 PM
(24-03-2017, 08:12 AM)topabunmi I have connected the phone to the power source hopefully it will come up. I will update you if there's any progress

i believe you already referred to the guide @hovatek directed you to.
you just need to keep charging until the device shows the charging sign (note that it could take a full day or longer)
you can opt in for a quicker fix, disconnect / reconnect the battery of the device. (requires that you dismantle the device)
to do that, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-8523.html