Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry How to flash bb curve 3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to flash bb curve 3

How to flash bb curve 3

Techzbyte
Techzbyte
Techzbyte
Techie Member
29-03-2017, 05:14 PM

I have a bb curve 3 which the battery got spoilt recently and I tried another battery on it and yet it still crosses the battery when plug .and i was told I needed to flash it, is this right ? If yes how do I go about it ?

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-03-2017, 06:02 PM
(29-03-2017, 05:14 PM)whale0z I have a bb curve 3 which the battery got spoilt recently and I tried another battery on it and yet it still crosses the battery when plug .and i was told I needed to flash it, is this right ? If yes how do I go about it ?

I think you need to take the first battery that spoilt to any nearest phone accessory shop, so they can identify and give you correct battery for your phone.
Techzbyte
Techzbyte
Techzbyte
Techie Member
29-03-2017, 09:53 PM
(29-03-2017, 06:02 PM)innagee
(29-03-2017, 05:14 PM)whale0z I have a bb curve 3 which the battery got spoilt recently and I tried another battery on it and yet it still crosses the battery when plug .and i was told I needed to flash it, is this right ? If yes how do I go about it ?

I think you need to take the first battery that spoilt to any nearest phone accessory shop, so they can identify and give you correct battery for your phone.

I went to get it but the ones i got was sealed and I was afraid it might do the same so I decided not to buy

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-03-2017, 11:54 PM
(29-03-2017, 09:53 PM)whale0z
(29-03-2017, 06:02 PM)innagee

I went to get it but the ones i got was sealed and I was afraid it might do the same so I decided not to buy

i don't suspect the OS i suspect the battery, but you can try flashing if you wish, what is the phone model?, you can see it at the back of your phone when you remove the battery, so i can give you the autoloader and the guide to flash the blackberry.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-03-2017, 10:12 AM

Its not the OS. Its either the battery is bad or its not making proper contact with the battery prongs. Try padding the batttery with a piece of paper so the terminals make proper contact with the phone's prongs.
You could also employ the kickstart method below

* Remove the battery from the Blackberry
* Connect the Blackberry to a power source
* Wait till you see the battery icon with a red cancel sign
* Slot in the battery
* The Blackberry should boot up normally

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.