Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY PC CAN'T DETECT MY INFINIX X551, AFTER I UPGRADED TO LOLLIPOP 5.1
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MY PC CAN'T DETECT MY INFINIX X551, AFTER I UPGRADED TO LOLLIPOP 5.1

[Please help] MY PC CAN'T DETECT MY INFINIX X551, AFTER I UPGRADED TO LOLLIPOP 5.1

donkingsley_
donkingsley_
donkingsley_
Enthusiastic Member
14-06-2017, 07:37 AM

I upgraded my phone to run on lollipop 5.1 but after the upgrade, when i connect my phone to PC it charges only. Also i am not getting any option that usually come while connecting to PC in the phone itself. The computer also does not beep while the same process. I have tried several options from android debugging to changing cables. I have also checked the phone in my laptop there it also not working. It means the problem is with phone itself. I don't know why it charges only and not get any option of MTP.

Also when i click on USB computer connection in storage it doesn't respond . please help.
This post was last modified: 14-06-2017, 11:00 AM by donkingsley_. Edit Reason: MORE DETAILED
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-06-2017, 12:10 PM
(14-06-2017, 07:37 AM)donkingsley_ I upgraded my phone to run on lollipop 5.1 but after the upgrade, when i connect my phone to PC it charges only. Also i am not getting any option that usually come while connecting to PC in the phone itself. The computer also does not beep while the same process. I have tried several options from android debugging to changing cables. I have also checked the phone in my laptop there it also not working. It means the problem is with phone itself. I don't know why it charges only and not get any option of MTP.

Also when i click on USB computer connection in storage it doesn't respond . please help.

How did you update the phone?
also, Check if device manager keeps refreshing.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-06-2017, 02:29 PM
(14-06-2017, 07:37 AM)donkingsley_ I upgraded my phone to run on lollipop 5.1 but after the upgrade, when i connect my phone to PC it charges only. Also i am not getting any option that usually come while connecting to PC in the phone itself. The computer also does not beep while the same process. I have tried several options from android debugging to changing cables. I have also checked the phone in my laptop there it also not working. It means the problem is with phone itself. I don't know why it charges only and not get any option of MTP.

Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15777.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
donkingsley_
donkingsley_
donkingsley_
Enthusiastic Member
14-06-2017, 11:35 PM
[/quote]

Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15777.html
[/quote]

I've tried it Sir, it is not still working  Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2017, 11:33 AM

(14-06-2017, 11:35 PM)donkingsley_ I've tried it Sir, it is not still working  Sad

Get the phone into Bootloader / Fastboot then connect to PC
You should also consider downgrading the firmware to see if the MTP issue is resolved

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.