Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTek tools issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTek tools issue

MTek tools issue

peterd1212
peterd1212
peterd1212
Enthusiastic Member
15-06-2017, 03:42 AM

I have Samsung galaxy a9  mt6580 connected to MT tools and IMEI/NVram button is gray out. Mt tools recognize the phone, but I can not click on the IMEI button.
The phone was flashed with custom rom and i have  raw image file backup of the original rom.
I can make calls with the phone. *#06# return iMEI number and S/n. under the 15 digit imei number it says invalid. Under the about the phone tab   i have two IMEI numbers as my phone has a dual SimCard.

I want to make scatter file out of my Rom and can not proceed as the IMEI button is gray out.
This post was last modified: 15-06-2017, 04:02 AM by peterd1212.
Attached Files
.png
IMei 1.PNG
Size: 86.41 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
IMEI.PNG
Size: 79.47 KB / Downloads: 4
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-06-2017, 12:46 PM
(15-06-2017, 03:42 AM)peterd1212 I have Samsung galaxy a9  mt6580 connected to MT tools and IMEI/NVram button is gray out. Mt tools recognize the phone, but I can not click on the IMEI button.
The phone was flashed with custom rom and i have  raw image file backup of the original rom.
I can make calls with the phone. *#06# return iMEI number and S/n. under the 15 digit imei number it says invalid. Under the about the phone tab   i have two IMEI numbers as my phone has a dual SimCard.

I want to make scatter file out of my Rom and can not proceed as the IMEI button is gray out.

Backup the firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.