Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] Windows 10 pro 64 bit display drivers problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Windows 10 pro 64 bit display drivers problem

[Please help] Windows 10 pro 64 bit display drivers problem

Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
25-06-2017, 07:13 PM

Hello team Hovatek,Thank you all for brineg a great help to the community,remain blessed,i have a problem with my dell vostro 1450 laptop,i successfully installed windows 10 pro 64 bit ,but my problem now is how to get device drivers to work especially that of display,i have tried so many drives even ones from the manufacturer websites none worked,i keep on getting OS not supported,this system does not meet the minimum requirement to run this software and so on. am sure i downloaded 64 bit display drivers not 32 bit,someone should please help me get off this boring display.
Sir_lukcay
Sir_lukcay
Sir_lukcay
26-06-2017, 09:29 AM
kindly buy enuf data plan ....
connect your system online .......
after your system is ready to browse don't open any browser ........
go to your windows update ....
click on update ...
nd wait for the window to update ....
after download has completed ......
install nd restart...
ur display issue will b solved dat way....
this solution is due to the fact that no driver package is able to update vga for now.

if u encounter more problem contact me on whataap
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
26-06-2017, 10:04 AM
(25-06-2017, 07:13 PM)Alvincutie Hello team Hovatek,Thank you all for brineg a great help to the community,remain blessed,i have a problem with my dell vostro 1450 laptop,i successfully installed windows 10 pro 64 bit ,but my problem now is how to get device drivers to work especially that of display,i have tried so many drives even ones from the manufacturer websites none worked,i keep on getting OS not supported,this system does not meet the minimum requirement to run this software and   so on. am sure i downloaded 64 bit display drivers not 32 bit,someone should please help me get off this boring display.

What is wrong with the display on your W10 Pro? Is it Blurred or icons too large?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-06-2017, 10:41 AM
(25-06-2017, 07:13 PM)Alvincutie Hello team Hovatek,Thank you all for brineg a great help to the community,remain blessed,i have a problem with my dell vostro 1450 laptop,i successfully installed windows 10 pro 64 bit ,but my problem now is how to get device drivers to work especially that of display,i have tried so many drives even ones from the manufacturer websites none worked,i keep on getting OS not supported,this system does not meet the minimum requirement to run this software and   so on. am sure i downloaded 64 bit display drivers not 32 bit,someone should please help me get off this boring display.

the problem is most Dell PC's don't fully support windows 10 in terms of drivers.
display driver is usually the biggest issue on most Dell PC's when windows 10 is involved.
see http://www.dell.com/support/home/ng/en/n...ostro-1450 , you'll notice windows 10 isn't on the list of supported OS
This post was last modified: 26-06-2017, 11:31 AM by X3non.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-06-2017, 12:32 PM

You can also download the driver pack @ drp.su and run on your pc. It'll automatically scan and update all drivers.
This post was last modified: 26-06-2017, 12:33 PM by xerxes.
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
26-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Thanks everyone,bought driver pack 15 and drived successfully.