Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno phantom 6 plus A9 boot loop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno phantom 6 plus A9 boot loop

Tecno phantom 6 plus A9 boot loop

dieylani
dieylani
dieylani
28-06-2017, 02:59 PM

Hi guys i have my tecno phantom 6 plus A9 after installing some apps it stuck on boot pls if any one can help me with the firmware  because i have not access with a working of the same model to read so make one for me Confused Confused Confused Confused
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-06-2017, 11:10 PM
(28-06-2017, 02:59 PM)dieylani Hi guys i have my tecno phantom 6 plus A9 after installing some apps it stuck on boot pls if any one can help me with the firmware  because i have not access with a working of the same model to read so make one for me Confused Confused Confused Confused

We'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html once available.
Which apps did you install?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dieylani
dieylani
dieylani
29-06-2017, 03:29 PM
I installed mobogenie apk tubemate apk videmate downloader apk and another auto installed apps while i am conneted to the net i don't know exactelly what happens with my phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-06-2017, 10:50 PM
(29-06-2017, 03:29 PM)dieylani I installed mobogenie apk tubemate apk videmate downloader apk and another auto installed apps while i am conneted to the net i don't know exactelly what happens with my phone

1. Is the phone running on a stock or custom recovery?
2. Have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode?
This post was last modified: 29-06-2017, 10:51 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.