Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HTC One mini (M7)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HTC One mini (M7)

[Please help] HTC One mini (M7)

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
12-07-2017, 11:10 PM

(12-07-2017, 10:44 AM)abiola357 Yes..there is still twrp but it's  s-on and the phone is soft brick

You will need the RUU then.
Use 7zip to preview and extracting the file . If it still fails then maybe you have to redownload

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 11:12 PM by maxpayne.
abiola357
abiola357
abiola357
14-07-2017, 04:31 PM
First of all.. .a big thanks to everybody who helped me through out this problem solving stuff... Ur help is much appreciated.. I was able to repair the phone using so much of thinking and with sleepless night and much research..
I want to put u guys tru some mistakes we make when trying to factory reset phones using custom recoveries(TWRP/CWM) the mistake I made was that I choose to fully factory reset the whole system, data, storage, cache, dalvic thus bringing me to a phone without storage.. (whenever I check the storage it will show me (0).. So we should try as much as possible to be careful with those. So I was able to restore the storage and then clear the cache and data only.. Then, was I able to install the stock_sense6 I downloaded. And with a very big of surprise it worked perfectly..
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3