Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows My hp notebook power off itself
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

My hp notebook power off itself

My hp notebook power off itself

kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
kaybiel4u
Experienced Member
07-07-2017, 02:26 AM

Thanks to hovatek team for making it possible for me finally log in. Thanks, so much.

Now, i am faced with this problem since last month, when my laptop with windows 8 started to power off itself  on battery even when the battery is at 70% or sometimes 43%. I have done lots of updates with the drivers, still no changes. I have checked the battery status with hp support assistant, the result displayed was OK. I have uninstalled and disabled microsoft ACPI management in the device manager to see if i could update the driver but it won't update, instead it shows microsoft ACPI management is up to date. I enjoy the system when there is light. I another thing i discovered was the system gives too much sound may be its the cooling fan that makes such sound i don't know. 

.jpg
Capture1.JPG
Size: 15.41 KB / Downloads: 9
Another thing is, the battery is not giving low battery warning again and it charge for some minutes and stop charging few minutes after, when the charging reach 94% it won't charge again even when plug in
.jpg
capture2.jpg
Size: 360.44 KB / Downloads: 9
The following are the screenshot of what happen to the battery.
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture3.JPG
Size: 35.73 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
Capture4.JPG
Size: 42.42 KB / Downloads: 4
.jpg
Capture5.JPG
Size: 12.62 KB / Downloads: 3
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
07-07-2017, 09:46 AM
(07-07-2017, 02:26 AM)kaybiel4u Thanks to hovatek team for making it possible for me finally log in. Thanks, so much.

Now, i am faced with this problem since last month, when my laptop with windows 8 started to power off itself  on battery even when the battery is at 70% or sometimes 43%. I have done lots of updates with the drivers, still no changes. I have checked the battery status with hp support assistant, the result displayed was OK. I have uninstalled and disabled microsoft ACPI management in the device manager to see if i could update the driver but it won't update, instead it shows microsoft ACPI management is up to date. I enjoy the system when there is light. I another thing i discovered was the system gives too much sound may be its the cooling fan that makes such sound i don't know. 

Another thing is, the battery is not giving low battery warning again and it charge for some minutes and stop charging few minutes after, when the charging reach 94% it won't charge again even when plug in.
The following are the screenshot of what happen to the battery.

its either your charger or your battery
try using a different charger if it persists, then try using a different battery
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
10-09-2017, 07:12 PM
as my opinion its coz of fan problem and the heat sinker. . .try to clean the fan so the system will back to normal then. sometimes ac power will make the pc to shut down if its faulty. . .check fan. . .check cpu socket also