Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please Help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please Help

[Please help] Please Help

dammydmeech
dammydmeech
dammydmeech
14-07-2017, 07:58 AM

Hello please help me. my infinix x551 started bootloop and i flashed it from kitkat tO lollipop It worked and later started boot loop again. But now the battery is drained and And it doesnt charge it only flashed battery logo. I have lifted the battery several times and it still won't charge. Please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2017, 09:34 AM
(14-07-2017, 07:58 AM)dammydmeech Hello please help me. my infinix x551 started bootloop and i flashed it from kitkat tO lollipop It worked and later started boot loop again. But now the battery is drained and And it doesnt charge it only flashed battery logo. I have lifted the battery several times and it still won't charge. Please help.

What caused the Bootloop in Lollipop?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dammydmeech
dammydmeech
dammydmeech
14-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Honestly I have no Idea. I have flashed it more 20times again since then. Even downgraded it back to KitKat.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-07-2017, 10:51 PM
(14-07-2017, 01:12 PM)dammydmeech Honestly I have no Idea. I have flashed it more 20times again since then. Even downgraded it back to KitKat.

What's the RAM and ROM of the phone and which X551 firmware are you flashing to it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.