Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Aoson S7 pro inverted screen problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Aoson S7 pro inverted screen problem

[Please help] Aoson S7 pro inverted screen problem

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-08-2017, 03:07 PM

(22-08-2017, 07:00 AM)lateedee Thanks for the twrp, I was able to booth into twrp but the touch is not okay ,let say if I press up , the down icon will be pressed, that is opposite of what I pressed . The twrp is on landscape, I want it in portrait if possible. I have found solution to the inverted screen ,I opened the tablet ,remove both the touch and LCD cable, then power it, then, shut it down it down, put both flex back and power again, the inverted screen is gone, the ro sf rotation is still 270. I still need the twrp in portrait if possible. Thanks you are doing a good job

You need to flash the latest version of SuperSU in custom recovery to gain root access then you can modify the build.prop using a root explorer like ES file explorer
I'll work on another recovery
This post was last modified: 22-08-2017, 03:09 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lateedee
lateedee
lateedee
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2017, 03:51 AM
(22-08-2017, 03:07 PM)hovatek
(22-08-2017, 07:00 AM)lateedee Thanks for the twrp, I was able to booth into twrp but the touch is not okay ,let say if I press up , the down icon will be pressed, that is opposite of what I pressed . The twrp is on landscape, I want it in portrait if possible. I have found solution to the inverted screen ,I opened the tablet ,remove both the touch and LCD cable, then power it, then, shut it down it down, put both flex back and power again, the inverted screen is gone, the ro sf rotation is still 270. I still need the twrp in portrait if possible. Thanks you are doing a good job

You need to flash the latest version of SuperSU in custom recovery to gain root access then you can modify the build.prop using a root explorer like ES file explorer
I'll work on another recovery

Thanks a lot, I will be looking forward for another recovery
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-08-2017, 10:44 PM
(23-08-2017, 03:51 AM)lateedee Thanks a lot, I will be looking forward for another recovery

Try https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...R4Tm8/view

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lateedee
lateedee
lateedee
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2017, 03:27 PM
(23-08-2017, 10:44 PM)hovatek
(23-08-2017, 03:51 AM)lateedee Thanks a lot, I will be looking forward for another recovery

Try https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...R4Tm8/view
Thanks for the recovery, it's still the same landscape,
The display is landscape while the touch response is in portrait. Is it possible to change the orientation of the recovery to portrait, I had to find a way to flash su , the tablet is rooted. If the recovery can be changed to portrait, I will appreciate it , if it's not possible, I will live with it. Thanks a lot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2017, 07:21 PM

(24-08-2017, 03:27 PM)lateedee Thanks for the recovery, it's still the same landscape,
The display is landscape while the touch response is in portrait. Is it possible to change the orientation of the recovery to portrait, I had to find a way to flash su , the tablet is rooted. If the recovery can be changed to portrait, I will appreciate it , if it's not possible, I will live with it. Thanks a lot

You might have to manage it that way since this new recovery allows you use buttons .
Now, install a root explorer like ES file explorer. Go to /system . Copy the build.prop to your sd card as a backup.
Back in the original build.prop , try changing the value there then reboot.

Note!
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3