Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] bricked redmi note 3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] bricked redmi note 3

[Please help] bricked redmi note 3

CallMeBunny
CallMeBunny
CallMeBunny
17-08-2017, 12:47 PM

sir hovatek, i was doing root to my redmi note 3 when i was doing bootloader unlock process then i got failed message then i tried to turn my phone on but i think my phone gone bricked so tried various ways to flash my stock rom or unbrick phone but every time i got failure please help me i didnt unlocked my bootloader yet and i dont want  to go in service center becouse if i go there they will keep my phone atleast 15days so please guide me . thank you
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
17-08-2017, 11:04 PM
(17-08-2017, 12:47 PM)CallMeBunny sir hovatek, i was doing root to my redmi note 3 when i was doing bootloader unlock process then i got failed message then i tried to turn my phone on but i think my phone gone bricked so tried various ways to flash my stock rom or unbrick phone but every time i got failure please help me i didnt unlocked my bootloader yet and i dont want  to go in service center becouse if i go there they will keep my phone atleast 15days so please guide me . thank you

Which tool are you using to flash and what error are you getting?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
CallMeBunny
CallMeBunny
CallMeBunny
19-08-2017, 07:26 AM
(17-08-2017, 11:04 PM)maxxxiii
(17-08-2017, 12:47 PM)CallMeBunny sir hovatek, i was doing root to my redmi note 3 when i was doing bootloader unlock process then i got failed message then i tried to turn my phone on but i think my phone gone bricked so tried various ways to flash my stock rom or unbrick phone but every time i got failure please help me i didnt unlocked my bootloader yet and i dont want  to go in service center becouse if i go there they will keep my phone atleast 15days so please guide me . thank you

SIR I USED both flash tools 1st mi-flash tool and 2nd xiaomi flash tool and every single time i got error some error like "reached the end of the file"
and "cannot found proramm file" and i have locked bootloader also so please help sir
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
maxxxiii
19-08-2017, 10:48 AM
(19-08-2017, 07:26 AM)CallMeBunny SIR I USED both flash tools 1st mi-flash tool and 2nd xiaomi flash tool and every single time i got error some error like "reached the end of the file"
and "cannot found proramm file" and i have locked bootloader also so please help sir

Is yours the Mediatek or Qualcomm version

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-08-2017, 06:29 PM

(19-08-2017, 07:26 AM)CallMeBunny
(17-08-2017, 11:04 PM)maxxxiii

SIR I USED both flash tools 1st mi-flash tool and 2nd xiaomi flash tool and every single time i got error some error like "reached the end of the file"

What's the error you get in sp flashtool?
Attach screenshot of the error in sp flash tool.

Sent from my P2 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 19-08-2017, 06:30 PM by xerxes.