Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Which Stock infinix Stock rom to download
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Which Stock infinix Stock rom to download

Which Stock infinix Stock rom to download

kingfack
kingfack
kingfack
18-08-2017, 03:44 PM

Please my phone is on hard brick it can't even come up, when I press the power button it's not showing anything. I posted to this forum on Facebook and I was asked to download the stock rom to flash it with sp flash tool but I don't know which one to download because I saw different types of stock rom for the same infinix note 3 x601 (2gig ram, 16 gig rom). Please help me on this. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Hovatek Forum
kingfack
kingfack
kingfack
18-08-2017, 03:53 PM
(18-08-2017, 03:44 PM)kingfack Please my phone is on hard brick it can't even come up, when I press the power button it's not showing anything. I posted to this forum on Facebook and I was asked to download the stock rom to flash it with sp flash tool but I don't know which one to download because I saw different types of stock rom for the same infinix note 3 x601 (2gig ram, 16 gig rom). Please help me on this. Thanks

Please I need assistance for this

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-08-2017, 05:59 PM
(18-08-2017, 03:44 PM)kingfack Please my phone is on hard brick it can't even come up, when I press the power button it's not showing anything. I posted to this forum on Facebook and I was asked to download the stock rom to flash it with sp flash tool but I don't know which one to download because I saw different types of stock rom for the same infinix note 3 x601 (2gig ram, 16 gig rom). Please help me on this. Thanks

it would help to know how exactly this happened. what were you doing before the phone went dead?
for the rom to download, it would depend on the build number of your device

if you can't remember the build number, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
try either method 3 or 4
kingfack
kingfack
kingfack
18-08-2017, 06:15 PM

it would help to know how exactly this happened. what were you doing before the phone went dead?
for the rom to download, it would depend on the build number of your device

if you can't remember the build number, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
try either method 3 or 4
[/quote]
I was trying to install twrp when there already carliv touch recovery and the phone started only infinix logo I later connected the phone to sp flash tool in other to redo it and mistakenly selected the format option after that the phone did not even on at all.
I can't remember the build number

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2017, 08:19 AM

(18-08-2017, 06:15 PM)kingfack I was trying to install twrp when there already carliv touch recovery and the phone started only infinix logo I later connected the phone to sp flash tool in other to redo it and mistakenly selected the format option after that the phone did not even on at all.
I can't remember the build number

Since you've formatted, there's no way to extract your Build Number
There are 2 possible scenarios
1. Formatting wasn't successful (interrupted by an error): Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
2. Formatting was successful: It'll have to be trial and error for the roms. Since yours is an X601 2+16 then its a Pro version. Go to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19871.html . You'll find several Builds. Download only scatter file and preloader.bin then try flashing. You can start from the first on the list. Lets know which Build flashes without an error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.